Am i on someones ignore list ? ' ok sorted now, so dont waste your precious time clicking on this thread ' ,,,lol

Well ive been on a thread and on the front page its saying 44 comments but when i go to thread there are only 43 !! does this mean someone who has posted has me on ' ignore ' ? .......i am not really sure how the whole ignore thing works tbh as never felt the need to use it !
Not bothered really , just curious !

Ps no-one has deleted either .

9 Comments

Banned

How do you know nobody has deleted a comment?

Original Poster

got a very good memory

Banned

Nah. if someone has you on ignore you can still see their comments. They just cant see yours.

if its the betting thread, im seeing the same as you, someone posted a comment, might have been DangerGod & deleted it, but it stills show the post count as if it was still there.

Original Poster

DangerGod

Nah. if someone has you on ignore you can still see their comments. They … Nah. if someone has you on ignore you can still see their comments. They just cant see yours.

Ok , cheers for that DG,thanks for clearing that up just been back on thread (Footy bet one) and it says 46 comments but when i go on it there is only 45 ..........weird , ..

Original Poster

richp

if its the betting thread, im seeing the same as you, someone posted a … if its the betting thread, im seeing the same as you, someone posted a comment, might have been DangerGod & deleted it, but it stills show the post count as if it was still there.

Ahh thanks rich, yeh it is :D.........just wondered thats all, as never seen that before , lol

shopstilldrops

Ahh thanks rich, yeh it is :D.........just wondered thats all, as never … Ahh thanks rich, yeh it is :D.........just wondered thats all, as never seen that before , lol

cant see what you have posted as your on ignore

Original Poster

richp

cant see what you have posted as your on ignore

X)............meanie

Maybe someone has deleted a comment or maybe when editing it adds another comment.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??11

See more discussions