Groups

Am i right to be paranoid?

Afternoon all,

A college of mine went to mexico last week, but yesterday he wa evacuated from mexico cause of the swine flu crisis! Anyways he is apparently coming back to work on wednesday!

Am i a bit paranoid for worrying that he might make me ill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 Comments

I would be the same tbh.

Hope he hasn't got it

Yes.

You are all at risk and he should be burned. Burned like a witch.

4lyons09;5092408

I would be the same tbh.Hope he hasn't got it

+1. I think I would be pulling a sickie if I were you

Original Poster

mbgringo;5092411

Yes.You are all at risk and he should be burned. Burned like a witch.

Well you say that jokingly....but he is a bit of a d**khead :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Shelby25;5092416

+1. I think I would be pulling a sickie if I would you

Might just have to work from home for the later half of next week!

Abz;5092423

Well you say that jokingly....but he is a bit of a d**khead :thumbsup:

No, really, incinerate the fool . . . . . :thumbsup: Fire is natures cleanser . . . :-D

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5092436

Rofl!I would be annoyed, as annoyed as I would get if a colleague came … Rofl!I would be annoyed, as annoyed as I would get if a colleague came into work with any bug and chucked it around. I would rather have swine flu than normal flu as the mortality rate is actually less for swine flu, it's quite a mild form at the mo, so don't panic.

Thanks feel alot better now!...but u dont hear of many people dying from flu...whereas swine flu.....thats a whole different story

mbgringo;5092411

Yes.foowclmaoYou are all at risk and he should be burned. Burned like a … Yes.foowclmaoYou are all at risk and he should be burned. Burned like a witch.

weer all doooomed and goin ta die

Get everyone together and strike!

Original Poster

mbgringo;5092455

No, really, incinerate the fool . . . . . :thumbsup: Fire is natures … No, really, incinerate the fool . . . . . :thumbsup: Fire is natures cleanser . . . :-D

hmmmm......interesting thought!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5092477

weer all doooomed and goin ta die

I'm too young to die....i still have soooooo much to offer.............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5092492

Errrrrr yes you do the mortality rate for seasonal flu is higer than … Errrrrr yes you do the mortality rate for seasonal flu is higer than swine flu at the moment confirmed by a WHO spokesperson.Half a million people die from flu each year! It's just a different headline grabbing strain!

You win Tinks...lesson learnt...never get into a debate with Tinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

triffids are coming

Well I thought everyone returning from Mexico was to stay in there own homes for 5 days?

Plus has he returned yet because I thought flights were grounded.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5092534

Well I thought everyone returning from Mexico was to stay in there own … Well I thought everyone returning from Mexico was to stay in there own homes for 5 days?Plus has he returned yet because I thought flights were grounded.

Well he was evacuated yesterday...and he is coming back to work on wednesday!

hang on a minute mbgringo your a mexican and i liked goin out for a texmex or chineese (pop out nom a few) so if i nomed you would it afect a raptor cos wifey says im a pig

according to the who 750,000 people are gonna die with swine flu by the end of 2009 so hopefully ill be able to get a job

Original Poster

jamespir;5092550

according to the who 750,000 people are gonna die with swine flu by the … according to the who 750,000 people are gonna die with swine flu by the end of 2009 so hopefully ill be able to get a job

Lol...i'll let you know if anything happens to my college!!!!!!!!!!

jamespir;5092550

according to the who 750,000 people are gonna die with swine flu by the … according to the who 750,000 people are gonna die with swine flu by the end of 2009 so hopefully ill be able to get a job

na you wont god will make sure its all the unimportant people that go first like gordon brown,sir alan,and all other bosses so there will be no one to employ you

jamespir;5092550

At last... Someone who sees a benefit (sick humour tho) :giggle:

raptorcigs;5092549

hang on a minute mbgringo your a mexican and i liked goin out for a … hang on a minute mbgringo your a mexican and i liked goin out for a texmex or chineese (pop out nom a few) so if i nomed you would it afect a raptor cos wifey says im a pig

I'm glad you raised that Rappy.

Well, my avvy is leaning toward the Mexican influence however a "gringo" is what a Mexican calls a Caucasian.

If you nomed me - it wouldn't pass on swine flu - its the other diseases you need to worry about . . . :evil:

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5092580

na you wont god will make sure its all the unimportant people that go … na you wont god will make sure its all the unimportant people that go first like gordon brown,sir alan,and all other bosses so there will be no one to employ you

Cant get rid of Sir alan.......who will run the apprentice????

mbgringo;5092591

I'm glad you raised that Rappy.Well, my avvy is leaning toward the … I'm glad you raised that Rappy.Well, my avvy is leaning toward the Mexican influence however a "gringo" is what a Mexican calls a Caucasian.If you nomed me - it wouldn't pass on swine flu - its the other diseases you need to worry about . . . :evil:

does it sting when you p:w00t:

Abz;5092598

Cant get rid of Sir alan.......who will run the apprentice????

a cardboard cut out like ken barlow

raptorcigs;5092619

does it sting when you p:w00t:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/music/sting/sting_gallery/images/sting_portrait_400.jpg

Not yet . . . . . .

It kinda -

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pS7sKjlzwFg/R5yGh1lpuRI/AAAAAAAABN0/v3Vcsg0en7I/s320/MrBurns.gif

tinkerbell28;5092606

Really would you like to provide a link to the WHO website where it says … Really would you like to provide a link to the WHO website where it says that, I am talking the WHO website, not a newspaper

People are already over-reacting without Roger Daltry sticking his oar in. :x

The only real problem with the so-called "swine flu" is the fear that is being put in the minds of people. What's the betting that it will all fizzle out like the so-called "bird flu." I'm not buying into the fear / control tactics of those who delight in seeing people terrified and scared.

smidav;5092655

People are already over-reacting without Roger Daltry sticking his oar … People are already over-reacting without Roger Daltry sticking his oar in. :x

:giggle: that's a good one

tinkerbell28;5092714

Thank the lord we still have some people with their own minds in this … Thank the lord we still have some people with their own minds in this country!The danger here is it will be so hyped up that in the event of a dangerous pandemic, no one will heed the warnings, the boy who cried wolf and all.

I stopped believing the nonesense the governments and WHO spewed out after the so-called AIDS crisis that was meant to destroy life as we know it. All modern governments have learned a lesson from Communism - the easiest way to control people is with fear.

Fear a financial crash, fear war, fear terrorism, fear illnesses, fear..... just fear.

prisonplanet.com/ana…tml

Banned

tinkerbell28;5092492

Errrrrr yes you do the mortality rate for seasonal flu is higer than … Errrrrr yes you do the mortality rate for seasonal flu is higer than swine flu at the moment confirmed by a WHO spokesperson.Half a million people die from flu each year! It's just a different headline grabbing strain!

+1. Don't see why folk are being paranoid, if it got bad it gets bad at the mo it's just a headline

Original Poster

ok so now i'm no longer paranoid....Will give the guy a big hug to welcome him back

dj_urban;5092777

+1. Don't see why folk are being paranoid, if it got bad it gets bad at … +1. Don't see why folk are being paranoid, if it got bad it gets bad at the mo it's just a headline

Spot on!:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions