Groups
    EXPIRED

Am I Taking Crazy Pills? iPhones Have Seperated/Listed Voicemails... Right?

Am I taking crazy pills, or didn’t the iPhone have a voicemail facility where your VoiceMail page was a list of voicemails – and you could click on each one (which would be separated by the name of the contact/number who called).

It was like organised voicemails and you didn’t have to go all through them… You could pick and choose (and delete).

But my mate has the 5C and he says that what I'm describing doesn’t exist and he’s never seen before!?

Am I mad – or is this an old thing? Why the hell did they get rid of it? (If so).

If we are both correct, then are there any phones out there that do this? The ability to see and listen to each individual voicemail instead of calling a number and listening to each one in length.

3 Comments

If he is with Vodafone then he won't have seen visual voicemail as they don't support it. but yes visual voicemail does exist on (some (depending on network provider)) iPhones.

Edited by: "RossD89" 17th Jul 2014

You are taking crazy pills, can I have some? No idea

Original Poster

"Visual Voicemail" is the right term - thank you RossD89

Found it on the Apple Site and only EE and O2 support it
    support.apple.com/kb/…937

However, I have just found an app that cheats and gives you Visual Voicemail
    voozzle.co.uk/

So sounds like ive found a workaround. Which is brilliant.

Just needed to refer to it as the right thing. "Visual Voicemail" #Win
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)59
      2. iPhone charging cable.917
      3. Iptv922
      4. Xbox one region locked codes?11

See more discussions