Am I the first to have a complete chocolate kit kat? Strange :L

Banned 17 replies
Found 7th Dec 2010
Hmm, im bored so I just went downstairs to get some snacks and my orange kit kat was pure chocolate

17 Comments

nope, someone at my school a few years back had one still quite rare

Original Poster Banned

winifer

nope, someone at my school a few years back had one still quite rare

I wish it was normal, it didn't taste as good

you would think it would be lovely

Original Poster Banned

winifer

you would think it would be lovely

You would think so :P
Edited by: "speedy1477" 7th Dec 2010

They are deliberately made. According to Nestle its roughly 1 in every 500 is solid chocolate, so you are indeed a lucky guy.

I wonder why they do that? I have always wanted one tho.

picked up some cheap kitkats from asda a while back and almost every pack had either half or just broken wafer in all of them. I'm guessing they sell these batches off cheap once in a while

That's happened to me. I presumed it was a fault on the production line.

Have had a few of those over the years but none for ages. I quite like them though you keep expecting to find a bit of wafer somewhere!

I'd be mad. If i buy a kit-kat i'd want the wafer bit. If i just wanted a bar of chocolate i'd buy a yorkie.

had 3 in my life time all during my school years.
magic times....how i miss them.

I like them like that!

Apparently, if you complain and send it back/send photo or something as proof, they sometimes give you free kitkats to make up for it

kelly_o_fanatic

I like them like that!Apparently, if you complain and send it back/send … I like them like that!Apparently, if you complain and send it back/send photo or something as proof, they sometimes give you free kitkats to make up for it

I'd love to see that on here, people would probably start wading in with various laws and acts that should be mentioned. 'Without wafer, that KitKat is not sold as advertised, nor is it fit for purpose. File a lawsuit against the scumbags!'... And so on

Banned

you shouldn't have eaten it , these fetch up to a grand on e.b.a.y.

lol but how would you know its pure chocolate without eating it?

Original Poster Banned

Nice. The whole multi pack seems faulty

Ive had 3 like it now.

They dont taste that nice.

I had a solid KitKat chunky a couple of years ago. Rang their customer services and got sent a £5-00 voucher.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769470
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52422868
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247630
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2355

See more discussions