Groups

Am I the only one that hasn't won anything yet?

Getting frustrated now, everytime I try... I get 2 flames and 1 sorry ...
    I see all these threads about winners and I'm just wondering if I'm the only one that hasn't won anything yet

73 Comments

I haven't either.

Banned

About time we had a scratchcard thread

Original Poster

DangerGod;6416203

About time we had a scratchcard thread

Yea for real right?!

No your not alone lol
    I did get 3 "sorry" once, but unfortunately no prize for that:roll:

well go enter into a freebie...and pretend you won it!

i aint won yet so your not alone

me neither :-(

i have :-D twice :-D

Banned

i havent won either

I tend to get sorry, sorry, flame!

Oh well

Yeah tried every day but nothing......... yet!

Keep trying guys something has to come out sometime. And I hope it is 3 flames!

Banned

You won £5.00 Zavvi Voucher

people will blame the newbies next:whistling::p:?

Me neither. :x :viking:

melaniewest;6416230

i havent won either

nor I

Charlie Brown

Conscept;6416245

You won £5.00 Zavvi Voucher

No, I didn't!! Nor any other voucher.:roll:

Que sera sera.

is there a certain time of day when it's best to enter to win :? i keep on playing just after midnight & lose everytime :roll: think i may save today's go until later :whistling:

cheerleader;6416289

is there a certain time of day when it's best to enter to win :? i keep … is there a certain time of day when it's best to enter to win :? i keep on playing just after midnight & lose everytime :roll: think i may save today's go until later :whistling:

That's what i was thinking but I couldn't resist. lol

nothing as always:x

I won £5 this morning .......whoopeeeeeee.

yeah glad someone has started a thread about the comp.:lazy:

Jumpingphil;6416340

04:12 and 26 seconds is the most likely time to win a prize.I have … 04:12 and 26 seconds is the most likely time to win a prize.I have checked the program coding and that time, give or take 5 seconds either side, is the most likely time to win one of the bigger prizes. :thumbsup:

so how much have you won at 04:12 & 26 seconds then? :roll: :P

Banned

Jumpingphil;6416340

04:12 and 26 seconds is the most likely time to win a prize.I have … 04:12 and 26 seconds is the most likely time to win a prize.I have checked the program coding and that time, give or take 5 seconds either side, is the most likely time to win one of the bigger prizes. :thumbsup:

thats not how it works at all, but good luck with that.

Am i the only one getting bored with all the threads on the scratchcard? If you win, great, if you dont, you havent lost anything so i honestly dont see whats with the endless threads.

Thanks for reminding me to play, I've just won a £10 Zavvi voucher. Wooo hooo!!!!

KazzyD;6416447

Thanks for reminding me to play, I've just won a £10 Zavvi voucher. … Thanks for reminding me to play, I've just won a £10 Zavvi voucher. Wooo hooo!!!!

Well done :thumbsup:

I try EVERYDAY without fail. haven't won owt... Don't think I will either.

I havent won anything either.
    Played 8 times and nothing.

I haven't won anything yet. Despite playing every day and at varied times

does anybody know if you have to redeem the voucher before the end of the competition ? as i have 2 to redeem i dont want to lose them, and when does the competition end ?

i ain't won either.

boo-hiss!

-radishnet

I was gonna have a rant about not winning anything yet (despite a handful of trys) but decided to try again before doing so and won a £5 gift voucher for Zavvi! In your faces losers.............

Matrixblade;6416484

I was gonna have a rant about not winning anything yet (despite a handful … I was gonna have a rant about not winning anything yet (despite a handful of trys) but decided to try again before doing so and won a £5 gift voucher for Zavvi! In your face losers.............

bit harsh ? got pic for proof

Got a tenner 2 mins ago about time :-D with 20 grands worth up for grabs everybody should get a voucher.

danny09;6416471

does anybody know if you have to redeem the voucher before the end of the … does anybody know if you have to redeem the voucher before the end of the competition ? as i have 2 to redeem i dont want to lose them, and when does the competition end ?

Valid for 6 months:thumbsup:

Edit Competition runs for 14 days, so ends soon

danny09;6416485

bit harsh ? got pic for proof

LOL - I think you might get luckier if you do what I done and head straight to the scratchcards after reading this thread ;-) Proof? The code is ***-****-****

Matrixblade;6416493

LOL - I think you might get luckier if you do what I done and head … LOL - I think you might get luckier if you do what I done and head straight to the scratchcards after reading this thread ;-) Proof? The code is ***-****-****

i can do that too (your proof) screenshot mate, thats official proof and put it in paint lol

KazzyD;6416492

Valid for 6 months:thumbsup:

thanks repped

Now looks like a good time to play 3 winners in double quick time on this thread.

waterloo;6416498

Now looks like a good time to play 3 winners in double quick time on this … Now looks like a good time to play 3 winners in double quick time on this thread.

i won almost an hour and half ago mate lol

Well for every time I don't win, means that someone somewhere will have a better chance of winning, so good luck!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764429
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25100
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213629
      4. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it33

See more discussions