Groups

Am i the only one who feels really disoriented when i step of the treadmill!?

Was at the gym today and was WALKING on the treadmill for 5 minutes just to get warmed up abit but once i stepped off i felt really disoriented and felt really weird i have only ever been on a treadmill twice is this normal though, will it go awaty?

16 Comments

welcome to the world of henry the hampster:thumbsup:

i hate gym machines, especially the treadmill i feel dizzy when i get off it, try using the cross trainer its more fun

Banned

:lol:

i went on them once, went to walk off and couldnt feel my legs :w00t:

needless to say i ended up on my knees...:oops:

NEVER AGAIN!!:lol: xx

Original Poster

Lol, least im not the only one, im really scared to run on them incase when i get off im too dizzy to walk or something!

Treadmill? What's that? Some sort of exercise device. lol. :whistling:

student_mummy;5722586

:lol:i went on them once, went to walk off and couldnt feel my legs … :lol:i went on them once, went to walk off and couldnt feel my legs :w00t:needless to say i ended up on my knees...:oops:NEVER AGAIN!!:lol: xx

Barely recognised you there, musta been a good night last night lol.

Banned

AshleyRFC;5722602

Barely recognised you there, musta been a good night last night lol.

haha, it was!!! ;-)

got sooooo much beauty sleep :lol:

mum2b;5722598

Lol, least im not the only one, im really scared to run on them incase … Lol, least im not the only one, im really scared to run on them incase when i get off im too dizzy to walk or something!

if you're a member of the gym i recommend you go to the fitness classes especially body pump and spinning or kickboxing , i find the gym equipments boring :?

transit;5722572

welcome to the world of henry the hampster:thumbsup:

lol!

OP are you still feeling dizzy or has it worn off now?

Banned

sic thread

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5722630

lol!OP are you still feeling dizzy or has it worn off now?

Naa, lol, it only last for a minute or so

Maybe if you use it more you will get used to it and not get so disoriented? I do if it's been a while!

student_mummy;5722617

haha, it was!!! ;-)got sooooo much beauty sleep :lol:

I bet you did, probably about as much as I got.

mum2b;5722649

Naa, lol, it only last for a minute or so

its fine then hon it just confused your middle ear for a few seconds x x

ye i get them same lol , i leave the treadmil to the end of a workout 10 minute jog with a 1 minute 30 sec sprint at the end

i usually stop and stretch out a bit then take on some water i feel sorted then
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4872386
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27132
      3. GCSE Results day33
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions