Groups

Am i Wrong To Fall Out With Someone My Age Because Shes Got Engaged ???

Im sorry but i think its a really really big choice she has made at her age and shes being an idiot tbh, i bet you they will have a little row then break up

in my opinion she is being an absolute idiot, i think people my age are trying to grow up too quick !!

youre veiws please ... and be nice!

btw im 13 .... and shes 14

55 Comments

14 and engaged :shock: WTF

Banned

How long has she been with her bf?

and what sane 14 yr old lad wants to get engaged

Banned

err a Jeremy kyle thread:w00t:

Banned

thats a bit young to get engaged

leave them to it i say, no way will it last

I blame the parents on both sides :roll:

N.B. its a temporary reply until i can think of something silly to say!

micoo;8122238

and what sane 14 yr old lad wants to get engaged

+1 loool

they need to understand the meaning of love before all that.

Banned

none of your business really, maybe find a boyfriend of your own and stop the jealousy

Original Poster

DLM;8122235

How long has she been with her bf?

shes known him for 5 years and they have been going out for only 4 months !!!!

omg they're both nuts :w00t: i vote no engagements or marriages to be allowed before 30 :giggle:

All three of you are being childish, but, all three of you are children.

I got married once in primary school. I was 8 and he was 9. I loved him all through lunch time. It was lovely.

My friend got engaged at 18 and they're long broke up... far far too young!

Original Poster

casparwhite;8122254

none of your business really, maybe find a boyfriend of your own and stop … none of your business really, maybe find a boyfriend of your own and stop the jealousy

:w00t::w00t: shes got engaged at 14 and thats alls you can say !!!!!!!!!

aah96;8122273

i would like to know what there parents think to it.

i wouldnt worry, it prob just makes her feel 'grown' up, they cant act on it yet and by the time they can it'll prob be a distant memory

just hope she dont feel grown up enough for 'babies' :lol:

seems crazy to be engaged at that age,but in reply to your actual question,yes its wrong to fall out with someone over this-its THEIR choice and you should respect it. You do not control other peoples lives.

Im with you on the silliness of it,but at the end of the day,it doesnt affect you in any way what someone else does.

Original Poster

thesaint;8122259

All three of you are being childish, but, all three of you are children.

all 3 ... is that including me ive just told her to do what she wants lol

aah96;8122255

shes known him for 5 years and they have been going out for only 4 months … shes known him for 5 years and they have been going out for only 4 months !!!!

:lol: just stupid, they will break up no doubt

im 19 and theres no way i would even consider that :lol:

Banned

aah96;8122255

shes known him for 5 years and they have been going out for only 4 months … shes known him for 5 years and they have been going out for only 4 months !!!!

In a way I am happy if they have found their life long partner.

I started seeing my first boyfriend when I was 13 and didn't leave him until I was 17 because he joined the army.

I guess if he hadn't joined the army we might have eventually got married.

greyparrot;8122281

i would like to know what there parents think to it.

prob dont know, a £5 ring from claires accessories and snog at school

i was engaged at 18. young lady is now 32 and has 4 kids to her 1st husband and 2 step kids to her 2nd husband.

well off out of it.

am now 33, my gf is 21 and despite her stepmam constantly badgering me to propose, am in no hurry to do it.
    we've been together 4 years this summer.

Original Poster

barky;8122284

seems crazy to be engaged at that age,but in reply to your actual … seems crazy to be engaged at that age,but in reply to your actual question,yes its wrong to fall out with someone over this-its THEIR choice and you should respect it. You do not control other peoples lives.Im with you on the silliness of it,but at the end of the day,it doesnt affect you in any way what someone else does.

true true ... i will just be friends at the end of the day its her life she can do what she wants !

Did he give her a haribo ring...?

tkelo;8122268

My friend got engaged at 18 and they're long broke up... far far too … My friend got engaged at 18 and they're long broke up... far far too young!

sayin tht, my dad was 19, and mum 18 when they got engaged, its their 25th wedding anniversary this year

Original Poster

tkelo;8122300

Did he give her a haribo ring...?

no it was £100 ............ and i thought he loved her :lol:

Banned

aah96;8122273

yes......

1 of my mates has been with his mrs since she was 14........they have a lovely little boy and another on the way, she is now 30

like i said nonbe of yours or anyone elses business........your 13 havnt you got malibu to be drinking down by the river

Banned

aah96;8122311

no it was £100 ............ and i thought he loved her :lol:

He's only doing it so he can 'sex her up'.

Sounds like your friend is an idiot.

OP for got to mention the bf is 54!:shock:

:giggle:

Original Poster

casparwhite;8122315

yes......1 of my mates has been with his mrs since she was 14........they … yes......1 of my mates has been with his mrs since she was 14........they have a lovely little boy and another on the way, she is now 30like i said nonbe of yours or anyone elses business........your 13 havnt you got malibu to be drinking down by the river

why are you stereotyping all teenagers ???

Penny Saver;8122261

I got married once in primary school. I was 8 and he was 9. I loved him … I got married once in primary school. I was 8 and he was 9. I loved him all through lunch time. It was lovely.

lol My 6 year old has had many Husbands and boyfriends at the same time :?
    OP I would leave them to it, In 2 weeks time they will see they not made for engagement together.

I was 16 engaged, Moved out into my own house at 16, and seperated at 18 after such bad choices at the start of my life. They have to learn from their own mistakes x

Banned

aah96;8122344

why are you stereotyping all teenagers ???

lol i think you need to get out more.....

thats all

I went to school with a couple who were 11 and 13 when they got together and they're 44 and 46 now and still going strong! Didn't get engaged at that age though.Far too young

Original Poster

casparwhite;8122353

lol i think you need to get out more.....thats all

i get out plenty just cas i dont smoke and drink booze when i do !!

Why fall out over it? If they actually stay engaged and go on to get married then good for them...otherwise it won't last and then when they break up you can laugh at her.

You're all so young, doesn't matter

casparwhite;8122315

yes......1 of my mates has been with his mrs since she was 14........they … yes......1 of my mates has been with his mrs since she was 14........they have a lovely little boy and another on the way, she is now 30like i said nonbe of yours or anyone elses business........your 13 havnt you got malibu to be drinking down by the river

did they get enagaged at that age and had they been together for 4 months? if not that is invalid

and as for sayin "havnt you got malibu to be drinking down by the river", tht says more bout u tbh

Original Poster

ok ok i didnt start tis thread to be bullied hah i will understand what she wants and will ahve to support her

FilthAndFurry;8122325

He's only doing it so he can 'sex her up'.Sounds like your friend is an … He's only doing it so he can 'sex her up'.Sounds like your friend is an idiot.

Please don't talk about sex, you make me feel sick enough as it is.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767497
      2. Bearded chat815
      3. What would be HELL to you?3358
      4. One for the mathmaticians2948

See more discussions