Groups
    EXPIRED

Am looking for this dress..pls help!

Am looking for a dress very similar and same sort of price..£25 to wear out for my birthday in over a week..but boohoo has sold out. pls someone help thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/mamamia7_photo/dressboohoo.jpg

Lipsy have some like it but more than £25 x

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6582524

Lipsy have some like it but more than £25 x

they are gorgeous dresses but way over my price budget..will only wear it once..thanks though..rep added

mamamia7;6582577

they are gorgeous dresses but way over my price budget..will only wear it … they are gorgeous dresses but way over my price budget..will only wear it once..thanks though..rep added

You could hire a cracking dress for just one wear very cheap compared to buying :thumbsup: , My friend hired one for a wedding it would have been about £400 to buy !!! :shock::shock:

Original Poster

big-boy;6582676

You could hire a cracking dress for just one wear very cheap compared to … You could hire a cracking dress for just one wear very cheap compared to buying :thumbsup: , My friend hired one for a wedding it would have been about £400 to buy !!! :shock::shock:

thats a good thought but i tend to sell the dress after i have worn it to get some money back to buy another..lol

newlook.co.uk/wom…rue
    try New Look
    you can go to the local shop/market stall and buys jewlled beads and sew them on here and there to dress up a plain dress, why pay more for just one event :roll:

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]try peacocks ... [/COLOR][url]www.peacocks.co.uk[/url]

How about this one from USC for £19 its similar but it doesn't have beads usc.co.uk/TFN…500. Also i think there is a free delivery code on this site.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions