Am ready for a kitten................

after the sad death of our beloved cat in January, we decided to wait a while before getting another one. however, i am struck with kitten fever and want one NOW!!! not as easy as it sounds, thought there would be loads of kittens looking for a good home, but am now on a waiting list with a cat charity and don't know where else to look

21 Comments

Best wait and give a rescue kitten a good home.:thumbsup:

I think your ready for a new avatar as well.

pets4homes.co.uk/
Last time I had kittens for sale I advertised them on this website.

Original Poster

Shambolic;4790796

Try here...http://www.cats.org.uk/homeacat/index.asp

that's who i'm registered with, they said that they don't know when they will get them in, but it is the start of the season so i'll just have to be patient

Original Poster

rose_cat_jr;4790832

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/Last time I had kittens for sale I advertised … http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/Last time I had kittens for sale I advertised them on this website.

got excited but none in my area:cry:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4790779

Good Luck Brangelina, other than the rescue centres, I can only suggest … Good Luck Brangelina, other than the rescue centres, I can only suggest local ads

thanks SS. i'm just not a very patient person, want everything yesterday!!

brangelina;4790848

got excited but none in my area:cry:

Shame, the other place I used to advertise was Bargain Pages.

what about looking in your local pet shop for ads? there always seem to be loads up in pets at home on their board

Original Poster

how is little Pheonix??

hello,i have a pregnant cat who is due around the 22nd april, she is a long haired black/dark brown moggy if you are close to us and can wait a little longer you are more then welcome to have first choice. pm me if your intrested.

fluffy-kittens88;4791166

hello,i have a pregnant cat who is due around the 22nd april, she is a … hello,i have a pregnant cat who is due around the 22nd april, she is a long haired black/dark brown moggy if you are close to us and can wait a little longer you are more then welcome to have first choice. pm me if your intrested.

where are you?

Our cat died in September and we got a little girlie cat 'Poppy' through the RSPCA, they did a quick house visit to see if we were suitable and then gave a list of numbers of 'sitters' who look after cats/kittens needing rehoming.

sorry i'm in hertfordshire

pets.uk.freeads.net/cats

You just enter your postcode and it lists the ones that available nearest to you.

Original Poster

fluffy-kittens88;4791214

sorry i'm in hertfordshire

aww, i'm in scotland, but thanks anyway. will check out the vets and pet shop tomorrow. some good ideas

Original Poster

lol. aww, he's gorgeous. look at him in his little blanket:) is that you holding him SS?? a small glimpse of you!!

Original Poster

lol! i love when they do that:)

starsparkle2311;4791667

me too, it's funny to watch.I hope you find a kitten soon, I'm off now, … me too, it's funny to watch.I hope you find a kitten soon, I'm off now, see you later xx - my kids have disappeared to the playground, they need a bath before bed, so I have to go get them now!!!

My cat Bisto used to do that on my jumper whilst I was wearing it, used to click it to hell.

Like the karate kid, paws on paws off.

I love cats not lol. them claws hurt.

Please train them not to poo in my garden. In last month it has turn into a pussy bog for 3 cats.

I could turn this round to we all like a n!c£ Pus I mean cat but i'd lower the tone lol

anyone know of any kittens or youngish cats round the nottinghamshire area thought it would be so easy to get one think all the cats round here have gone on strike lol my email is zoe_okon@yahoo.co.uk not fussy about sex size colour etc live in countryside cat heaven all these field mice lol thanx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763818
    2. GOT Leaks again413
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414214048
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861843

See more discussions