am wearing a mega hot ...

9 replies
Found 7th Nov 2008
nicotine patch........am stopping smoking tonight ..have decided that if i sleep in a patch i will wake up not craving a ciggie!!and in a good mood!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Good luck hope it works

but nicotine is a stimulant!, it will probably keep you awake all night and you'll need a ciggie even more in the morning.

Remember not to overdose,

Remember the film "Thank you for Not Smoking" lol.

Original Poster

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nicotine!!!nooo...i am stupid i am a gym freak who smokes!!bad bad bad

Just be careful you don't become a "patch" addict.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/for0230l.jpg

btw your avatar is BORING

lorsmanic;3402224

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nicotine!!!nooo...i am stupid i am a gym freak who … mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nicotine!!!nooo...i am stupid i am a gym freak who smokes!!bad bad bad

Lol.....Well at least your honest!

Its not wise to sleep in them
but what ever helps you quit and good luck hope it works for you :thumbsup:quitting is a wise move

when you say mega hot do you mean its stinging when you put it on. if it is let the air get to it without the back on for 10 mins and the alcohol evaporates and it wont sting
good luck btw

Original Poster

kevlowater;3402406

when you say mega hot do you mean its stinging when you put it on. if it … when you say mega hot do you mean its stinging when you put it on. if it is let the air get to it without the back on for 10 mins and the alcohol evaporates and it wont sting

mega hot initailly met ..sarcasm..like ooh its a sexy patch..but like an hour later i want to cut my skin off!!!so stinging yes........thanks for the tip you came along at the right time xx:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769592
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…33
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions