Amateur Blogging

Posted 31st Dec 2019
Hi everyone!

I am off to Las Vegas for a week to get married in June next year (nothing cheesy either... As much as I like Elvis, I refuse to tie the knot by his lookalike).

I would like to document the week as best I can (I.E, not on my phone) and make a bit of a blog... Purely for us to look back on fondly.

I have already bought a Go Pro-type camera (but not as high spec), a mini tripod and a selfie stick. What else would you recommend I buy? I'm not looking to break the bank but would like it to look decent.

Any advice on shooting techniques would be great too!

For those that celebrate, hope you all had a Merry Christmas have a fantastic new year!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
I can’t help with the blogging or camera recommendations, but I can help you with an itinerary (if you haven’t been before and want suggestions on where to go and what to do every day).
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 31st Dec 2019
Instagram, along with IG Stories. Yes, it requires a phone but it will be far easier later to view it.
As silly as this sounds... I would take the cameras out and actually use them, even if its just selfies on your walks and panoramic shots and playing with the settings to get the right skills....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions