Groups

Amaze your Friends!!

Banned
    Well, probably not amaze, but raise a few eyebrows at least!!

This is a little bit of fun, works best on websites with lots of pictures, homepage of hotukdeals.com is fine

So
    1) Go to hotukdeals.com
    2) Clear the address and copy and paste any code from the following website

forums.ebuyer.com/sho…=13

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i .style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.tan(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.tan(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

25 Comments

h4x3r

Well, probably not amaze, but raise a few eyebrows at least!!This is a … Well, probably not amaze, but raise a few eyebrows at least!!This is a little bit of fun, works best on websites with lots of pictures, homepage of hotukdeals.com is fine So1) Go to hotukdeals.com2) Clear the address and copy and paste any of the following code:javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.tan(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.tan(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0); ORjavascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; iORavascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*1+i*x2+x3)*x1+x2)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',50); void(0);

And what is it supposed to do?

Original Poster Banned

ade2j

And what is it supposed to do?

Well try it and find out?

Its amazing

h4x3r

Well try it and find out?Its amazing

Did nothing happened :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

ade2j

Did nothing happened :giggle:

you sure go to

[url]www.hotukdeals.com[/url]

clear the address bar
    and copy and paste

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.tan(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.tan(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

h4x3r

you sure go to [url]www.hotukdeals.com[/url]clear the address barand copy … you sure go to [url]www.hotukdeals.com[/url]clear the address barand copy and pastejavascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.tan(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.tan(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Nope nothing :giggle: Must be because of Firefox or something, nope doesn't work on IE either.

don't work here with FF or IE

Original Poster Banned

ade2j

Nope nothing :giggle: Must be because of Firefox or something.

Nope it works with firefox copy and paste it yes? Then did u press enter?

And no images move?

h4x3r

Nope it works with firefox copy and paste it yes? Then did u press … Nope it works with firefox copy and paste it yes? Then did u press enter?And no images move?

No :-( I'm a freak :cry:

Original Poster Banned

OK use the code from this website as hotukdeals.com forum changes the code

Nothing here...

It doesn't work for me either - I know what you're talking about though, since I have seen it before.

h4x3r

Ok hotukdeals.com forums is abit crap!Go to … Ok hotukdeals.com forums is abit crap!Go to http://forums.ebuyer.com/showpost.php?p=82575&postcount=13and copy the code from there.because hotukdeals.com forums does not allow code to be pasted and it changes it

Worked it's amazing! :-D

Nope, from the looks of it it's actually something to do with vBulletin - Go to Google for example and paste it in the address bar, and it will then work

Original Poster Banned

lol!!!!!!!

LOL!!! diffrent code is diffrent change

Like i said copy the code from

forums.ebuyer.com/sho…=13

I like the 3rd one :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

fun ant it?

Ah yes, seen this before

Original Poster Banned

All this fun! but no one asked me how it works

h4x3r

Is it to do with the space time continum?

I already know how it works.... JavaScript

h4x3r

It's all to do with thought control. You thought it would work on my PC and I thought not :giggle:

It worked - my eyebrows are duly raised!!

workin 4 me 2 wow
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it11
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News99
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?33199
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1722

See more discussions