Groups

* ~ * ~ Amazed at the rising number of members! ~ * ~ *

Don't know about anyone else but i can't believe how quickly the number of members rise each day! It was just over 2 months ago "The Great Macth Hunt" was on and that was to celebrate 100,000 members - at the time of writing this the number of members was 111,515!!
    Each day i have a quick look at the bottom of the page at the stats and the registered members go up by 100's each day!!
    Such a popular and useful site!!

13 Comments

Yeah I know it's spreading fast - don't you want to give all those new members reading your comments a good first impression?

"Amaized"???

Original Poster

I knew it looked wrong!! Thanks!!

robtallica;2508367

Yeah I know it's spreading fast - don't you want to give all those new … Yeah I know it's spreading fast - don't you want to give all those new members reading your comments a good first impression?"Amaized"???

Did you understand what she meant? Does'nt matter then does it

Banned

It doesn't seem that there are that many active members. I bet quite a few of the people will only have a post or two. It really doesn't seem that there are 111,515 members.

Banned

and most banned/suspended members sign up a fair few - lol

Lulu'sMammy;2508405

Did you understand what she meant? Does'nt matter then does it

erm.....it was just a gentle bit of stick:roll:

no offence intended, OP took it as it was intended too

robtallica;2508701

erm.....it was just a gentle bit of stick:roll:no offence intended, OP … erm.....it was just a gentle bit of stick:roll:no offence intended, OP took it as it was intended too

I did too but i wanted to be picky...i ain't normally, and its rag week and i want to OK!!

Lulu'sMammy;2508747

I did too but i wanted to be picky...i ain't normally, and its rag … I did too but i wanted to be picky...i ain't normally, and its rag week and i want to OK!!

hehe I like your style :friends:

111,562 now !!

= 47 new members have signed up in 12 hours, 28 minutes

Does anyone know if this amount is a total amount of people signed up, so includes banned members and loads of mulitple i.d's?

I guess, it's a tiny amount percentage wise thinking about it, if it is.

Although there are new members there arnt that many people using the forums

alot of trolls have signed up as of late

thesaint;2510908

Does anyone know if this amount is a total amount of people signed up, so … Does anyone know if this amount is a total amount of people signed up, so includes banned members and loads of mulitple i.d's?I guess, it's a tiny amount percentage wise thinking about it, if it is.

Yeah, i think it includes the banned people too. I'm not 100% sure on that though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten1720
      2. Cat Chat77749
      3. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....22
      4. Bearded chat1222

See more discussions