Amazfit Bip - Gearbest trouble

Found 13th Jul
I bought an Amazfit Bip about 4 months ago, yesterday the screen fell out due to the glue failing. I have gone through gear best and they offered me 200 points compensation, this is about £2 I think. And told me it was due to miss use.

Now I am not expecting miracles due to the fact it’s gearbest but I had hoped for at least a half price new one.

I know there is a uk rep on here and have seen that they influenced someone else’s problem so I’m hoping for the same.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
deleted396333
Hot UK Deals must get great commission from Gearbest, that's the only reason I can give for the dodgy dealers being allowed on here.
6 Comments
deleted396333
Hot UK Deals must get great commission from Gearbest, that's the only reason I can give for the dodgy dealers being allowed on here.
Hi tom2kadd1,

Could you please kindly send me your order number for re-checking ?

Gearbest Store Rep.Alice
You can contact me here: Alice@gearbest.com
Gearbest112 h, 18 m ago

Hi tom2kadd1,Could you please kindly send me your order number for …Hi tom2kadd1,Could you please kindly send me your order number for re-checking ?Gearbest Store Rep.AliceYou can contact me here: Alice@gearbest.com

Thanks Alice I have emailed you with my order number
deleted39633313th Jul

Hot UK Deals must get great commission from Gearbest, that's the only …Hot UK Deals must get great commission from Gearbest, that's the only reason I can give for the dodgy dealers being allowed on here.

One of those quirks of life where it is best to avoid spending amounts under £100 from such a merchant in favour of spending more than £100 at the same merchant to obtain UK-based and UK-enforceable protection. Bizarre but true.
I have had a happy conclusion to this, a new watch for 23 quid, about half price! Excellent customer service considering what I had heard!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants