Groups
    EXPIRED

AMAZING

Did you know that if you say the word Orange realy slowly it sounds like gullible, try it.

8 Comments

Nice try

Got you then Ravster? :P

Did you know the word gullible, isn't even in the dictionary? Go and check if you don't believe me.

Original Poster

:P like i would fall for that one, lol

Am I the only one going to admit to actually falling for this?

O R A N G E

I thought it [didn't actually say it at least :roll:] before my brain got into gear

Oh dear... sad man I am lol

I tried the orange one. I couldn't get it to work, so I looked up gullible in the dictionary instead (yes, I fell for both).

gullible

adj 1: naive and easily deceived or tricked; "at that early age she had been gullible and in love" 2: easily tricked because of being too trusting; "gullible tourists taken in by the shell game"

:roll:

lol ok I fell for it - hands up - I as thinking to myself sounds more like "porridge" lol

until I saw the next msg and the penny dropped hehe

I was sounding it out fast and slow for about 30 secs, and simply thought,oh can't get that to work, until I read the next reply
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32160
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317

See more discussions