Groups

amazing - 80yr pulled from rubble 11 days after earthquake hits China!!

A survivor has been pulled from the rubble more than 11 days after a massive earthquake hit China's Sichuan province, state TV has reported.

Eighty-year-old Xiao Zhihu, who was partially paralysed before the quake, was found in the city of Mianzhu.

He was trapped under a pillar of his house and had been fed by his wife. He is in a stable condition, reports said.

More than 60,000 people are now known to have died in the quake, and few more survivors are expected to be found.

9 Comments

Banned

Aw, some good news that is nice.

Hope, he is ok.

wow thats amazing....

Just read that earlier in the news. It leaves some hope that maybe there are more survivors

Original Poster

nacider;2173186

Just read that earlier in the news. It leaves some hope that maybe there … Just read that earlier in the news. It leaves some hope that maybe there are more survivors

yes especially as he is 80!! ......... i thought you could only last 8 days without water

Amazing, its a miracle

wow that is amazing !

holly100;2173194

yes especially as he is 80!! ......... i thought you could only last 8 … yes especially as he is 80!! ......... i thought you could only last 8 days without water

He was living off rain water

"Eighty-year-old Xiao Zhihu, who was partially paralysed before the quake, was trapped under a pillar of his house. He had been fed by his wife while trapped and was in a stable condition, the reports said."

wow dedicated wife, fed him whilst he was buried?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions