Groups

Amazing AUDIO illusion

This is wicked lol (Lulu'sMammy is fit)

15 Comments

haha brilliant - played it over and over to find out where the key change came in to drop it back down (roundabout the 7sec i think) but nice effect:thumbsup:

lol, weird :O how come it works? and lmao is she tusteh yh? also, saw your comment OP lol!

how the feck does that work?

that is so cool, how does that like work tho

Brax;2301911

haha brilliant - played it over and over to find out where the key change … haha brilliant - played it over and over to find out where the key change came in to drop it back down (roundabout the 7sec i think) but nice effect:thumbsup:

i dont think it does tbh, cos if you get distracted at any point it starts right back at the beginning, thats the 'illusion' innit, that its your mind making it happen the sounds never change

Original Poster

strange!!! lol we will never know

Original Poster

Brax;2301911

haha brilliant - played it over and over to find out where the key change … haha brilliant - played it over and over to find out where the key change came in to drop it back down (roundabout the 7sec i think) but nice effect:thumbsup:

cheers for rep :thumbsup:

samwhitewick;2302178

strange!!! lol we will never know

I think that you are hearing two notes an octave apart. First time round you are more aware of the lower note and that is the one that you hear creeping up.

When you replay the clip, however, you are focussed on the higher of the two notes so you hear this one creeping up.

here it is the other way...
    ]http//ww…ted

Original Poster

mine works best ;-)

Starts with a higher octave, if you listen carefully during the middle section there is a quietening of the sound, then increases until it ends at the key it started with.

Will try that later, at work right now, thx

Predikuesi;2302770

Starts with a higher octave, if you listen carefully during the middle … Starts with a higher octave, if you listen carefully during the middle section there is a quietening of the sound, then increases until it ends at the key it started with.

Basically what i said - hehe:thumbsup:

try the barber shop audio illusion thats better, but make sure you have earphones in ]http//ww…c_c
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions