Amazing Fountain Creates Images With Water

11 replies
Found 1st Dec 2008
.Amazing Fountain Creates Images With Water

This amazing fountain in Canal City, Japan, displays both simple and complex images through the positioning of individual descending water droplets. It has to be seen to be believed.

The jets create shapes such as stars, moons, suns and dolphins as well as solid text spelling out Canal City - surrounded by decoration.

The fountain also has the ability to invert the display, creating a solid wall of water and removing the required droplets to form pre-set images.

Canal City is a large entertainment and shopping complex in Hakata, Japan. It calls itself a "city within a city" and features not just the fountain, but a canal that runs right through the complex.

1. Misc
  2. Video
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Video
10 Comments

Original Poster

[CENTER]][SIZE=6]Clicky Link[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Amazing Fountain Creates Images With Water[/CENTER]

[CENTER].
This amazing fountain in Canal City, Japan, displays both simple and complex images through the positioning of individual descending water droplets. It has to be seen to be believed.[/CENTER]

Original Poster

jasonrat;3622666

sure its illusionary

oh yeah defo :thumbsup:

huh?:oops:

Wow. That was good.

snowtiger;3622685

oh yeah defo :thumbsup...huh?:oops:

An opitical illusion, looks like one thing but its another is my geuss

pretty cool st! glad the video worked aswell coz im at work...it doesnt block fwition or whatever its called tho....woop

shosie;3622767

An opitical illusion, looks like one thing but its another is my geuss

Basically it works like the heads of a printer. The heads are timed and let out certain ammounts of water in a way that shows the images.

No illusions

Wow thats really good, love the dolphins!

thats excellent

someone posted this on here before its absolutely amazing - there certainly are some clever people in this world to think that up

How cool is that :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop11
    2. Windows 7 reactivation57
    3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?69
    4. Wireless earphones46

See more discussions