Amazing how...........................

Banned 26 replies
Found 8th Oct 2009
so many 'new members' have disappeared since the end of the scratchcard comp..........

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Banned

what? .....I'm out

ive not lol

How can you tell?

no surprise eh?

pppft no they havent haha

you all just think they have its craziness

if they have can you prove it ?

Banned

it's not hard to multi on here, I just signed up with three and I'm now using another ID from a three IP

the mods will never know

jellybaby22;6513911

no they haven't gone they are just using their other id … no they haven't gone they are just using their other id :whistling:

:w00t: so true!!!

If the mods think people have double user names how can they tell with the IP's.
The guy I sit next to in work has an account and so do I. We both have the same IP address through work so the IP address obviously doesnt affect anything.

Banned

Johniemac;6514036

If the mods think people have double user names how can they tell with … If the mods think people have double user names how can they tell with the IP's.The guy I sit next to in work has an account and so do I. We both have the same IP address through work so the IP address obviously doesnt affect anything.

they are only checked if they are given concern to check them, anyone sharing an ip address should contact the mods otherwise if flagged one account will be banned

A fake ip address can be created.....almost wish I did. I won nothing.........I perfered the matchstick approach were everyone got £2.50 voucher.

Next time I want to see Woolies vouchers :-D

Banned

jellybaby22;6514108

cant see the point myself it was zavvi vouchers ffs.......... :lol:

I won £100 on my multi :thumbsup:

oh and I use my multi's to bump my for sale threads too for free

Supermod

...OP...not win anything?

electriclinux;6514077

A fake ip address can be created.....almost wish I did. I won … A fake ip address can be created.....almost wish I did. I won nothing.........I perfered the matchstick approach were everyone got £2.50 voucher.

Really :? daveproxy.co.uk/ :whistling: I didn't win either :x

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;6513911

no they haven't gone they are just using their other id … no they haven't gone they are just using their other id :whistling:

ding ding ding!!!!!!!!!!

correct!

sassie;6514057

they are only checked if they are given concern to check them, anyone … they are only checked if they are given concern to check them, anyone sharing an ip address should contact the mods otherwise if flagged one account will be banned

But we both use the site at home also so can they see multiple IP addresses for a user?

electriclinux;6514077

A fake ip address can be created.....almost wish I did. I won … A fake ip address can be created.....almost wish I did. I won nothing.........I perfered the matchstick approach were everyone got £2.50 voucher.

+1:oops:

op is sour as usual, you can have my vouchers if your that desperate!

i cameon every day to try to get atleast 1 voucher. i didnt win anything at all, they should have treated decent exsisting customers better i think, like as you are saying, making a new account and winning vouchers and then never coming on again. thakns hot uk deals

True, I think people who consistently post hot deals should be rewarded yearly perhaps?
I'm not just saying this because I want a reward because I think I've only ever posted 1 or two deals that have gotten warm at best lol
Just that this forum only works because the users are so active in posting deals.

Banned

Johniemac;6514376

But we both use the site at home also so can they see multiple IP … But we both use the site at home also so can they see multiple IP addresses for a user?

again you need to contact the mods and tell them who the other person is using the same ip address, only one of you will also ever be able to use the fs boards
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21132
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328

See more discussions