Groups

Amazing investment opportunity...! Following a scammer...

I have had an email, of what seems to me as being something extremely legit, of a man called Mr Abdul Ra___ (I don't want anyone ruining my chances by stealing my opportunity). I have $23million dollars in a dormant bank account in Saudi Arabia :O. He is offering me 45% of that, and just wants my Your full name ...................
    Contact address ..................
    Nationality .................
    Occupation ...............
    Sex ...................
    Phone number ..................
    Age ...............
    Marital status ..................

I just thought how much of a cracking deal this is, I was actually going to post it under deals, but then I realized, this would only be exclusive of me. If anyone would be kind enough, I would love some legal advice in exchange for 1% of my stake out of this brilliant investment. Please be quick though, I need to act quickly for his further correspondence!

17 Comments

Original Poster

Investment Plan

Dear, friend,

Attn: Sir/ Madam,

Am, Abdul Rasaq, I need your services in a confidential matter. That requires a private arrangement, On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant, Account with a Balance of ($26million,dollar), usd, And I have keep the fund into the save side for transfer, and the details of the transaction will be furnish to you if you indicate your interest in this proposal.

I have all the legal information to back up the transaction, besides I have worked out all the modalities to ensure the smooth transaction, And am willing to offer you 45% of the total amount after the success of the transaction,

And am plan to invest my own share with a good business with you in your country, Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more
    clarification and easy communication.

Your full name .....................................
    Contact address ....................................
    Nationality .............................
    Occupation ...........................
    Sex ...............................
    Phone number ........................
    Age ...........................
    Marital status ........................

Await your response for more details.
    Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Yours Faithfully,
    MR. Abdul Ra___
    Edited by: "moejoejoejoex" 28th Feb 2011

45% Seems a bit low.

lucky mate..
    send your details and you are set....

Good luck..
    dont forget HUKD after that but..

Original Poster

Thanks, I know, I'm so lucky, I know someone's looking down on me.

namuma

lucky mate..send your details and you are set....Good luck..dont forget … lucky mate..send your details and you are set....Good luck..dont forget HUKD after that but..

Original Poster

I know, but I suppose it'll do anyways.

FrootCake

45% Seems a bit low.

FrootCake

45% Seems a bit low.

Yeah, I'd ask for at least 46%

All the best with it mate! Let us know of your success!

Don't forget to give your account details aswell cos it will save time in getting the money into your aacount!

Don't forget Quidco

Yes, 45% does sound too low.

Wish I was rich enough to forget I had an account with 26 million US dollars in it!

moejoejoejoex

I just thought how much of a cracking deal this is, I was actually going … I just thought how much of a cracking deal this is, I was actually going to post it under deals, but then I realized, this would only be exclusive of me.

Doesn't stop some members listing voucher codes for pizza delivery outlets that can only be used by them or those in their immediate post code.

Have some heat from me anyway!

BFN,

fp.

I have a better investment opportunaty for you than that and I will give you 55 % all I need is a small deposit of £20,000 and your bank details emailed to me at iamafool@theysawmecomin.co.uk lol

Hehe these emails do make me chuckle.

I fear that because you have posted that investment plan on an open forum (the plan looks rock solid btw) that Abdul Rasaq may no longer require your services because he said it was actually a confiidential matter yet you have revealed it to the world!
    I hope you don't miss out on this opportunoty because of that!

Banned

ive just been offered a random tax return

H M R C ✆show details 21:04 (5 hours ago)Dear Applicant:Under the last s … H M R C ✆show details 21:04 (5 hours ago)Dear Applicant:Under the last self assessment, we investigated your payments for the last fiveyears and our calculations shows you made over payments of 639.23 GBP.Due to the high volume of returns you must complete the Return Form.Please make sure you complete the form correctly.There are now only a few cases where HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)still allows you to send your tax return on paper, instead of sending it online,without getting a penalty.Please complete the Tax Return Form

Original Poster

please edit your comment and withdraw his name, I'll pay you 600 Zimbabwean dollars?

numptyj

Hehe these emails do make me chuckle.I fear that because you have posted … Hehe these emails do make me chuckle.I fear that because you have posted that investment plan on an open forum (the plan looks rock solid btw) that Abdul Rasaq may no longer require your services because he said it was actually a confiidential matter yet you have revealed it to the world!I hope you don't miss out on this opportunoty because of that!

Original Poster

Dear, Joe _______,

Complement of the day to you and your family
    and thanks for your message, I received your message with your
    information and I was very happy to see the responsible person that I
    need for this proposal,

I am Mr Abdul Rasaq. And as I said in my first
    message, On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant, Account
    with a Balance of ($26million,dollar), usd. And I have keep the fund
    into the save side for transfer, as am planning to invest with some
    one like you in a perfect business, Therefore the fund will be
    transfer to you in your country in a legal way,

And again I give you the confidence with your co-operation and full
    support this transaction will not take more than 14 working days
    before this fund will be transfer to you in your country,

I will like you to call me on this my number: Tel: +226 787 322 38,
    for more confirmation, and am waiting for your reply so that i will
    tell you what to do next, to start the transfer of the fund to you.

Thanks and Almighty God will blessed you, Amen,
    ABDUL RASAQ,
    TEL: +226 787 322 38,

hahaha
    Edited by: "moejoejoejoex" 28th Feb 2011

Banned

Check this out and do some scambaiting on him

419eater.com/ind…php

So what is scambaiting? Well, put simply, you enter into a dialogue with … So what is scambaiting? Well, put simply, you enter into a dialogue with scammers, simply to waste their time and resources. Whilst you are doing this, you will be helping to keep the scammers away from real potential victims and screwing around with the minds of deserving thieves.

greatest666

Check this out and do some scambaiting on … Check this out and do some scambaiting on him[url=http://www.419eater.com/index.php]http://www.419eater.com/index.php[/url]

Wish I would receive one of these e-mails, I would love to do what they do

419eater.com/htm…htm is a very good one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?12
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1523
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1116
      4. The State on Ch422

See more discussions