Groups

AMAZING Video: A guy walks through glass, best illusion ever!

18 Comments

Original Poster

Original Poster

The guy is Chriss Angel btw.

wow, how did he do that???

bellabonkers;2108259

wow, how did he do that???

Did you not notice the sound the glass made when he tapped it, it was loose. All they did was slide the glass up in the frame so he could come through then it just slides down back into place. If he could really do it he wouldn't have needed that huge piece of paper!

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2108265

Did you not notice the sound the glass made when he tapped it, it was … Did you not notice the sound the glass made when he tapped it, it was loose. All they did was slide the glass up in the frame so he could come through then it just slides down back into place. If he could really do it he wouldn't have needed that huge piece of paper!

mmm interesting?
    any proof? the spectators would surely see him move the glass?

muffin247;2108267

mmm interesting?any proof? the spectators would surely see him move the … mmm interesting?any proof? the spectators would surely see him move the glass?

i'd have thought that but thats the power of distraction, they would be looking at the paper watching him appear and not the glass. There was the one guy who went inside with him...he had to be in on it.

The thing that is meant to convince you that the glass doesn't move is the 'open sign' but that is in fact suspended between the two layers of glass so when the two pains of glass are moved up that stays in the same place.

get to bed peoplenot an appropriate time to discuss magic tricks!

:w00t:

muffin247;2108283

get to bed peoplenot an appropriate time to discuss magic tricks!

are you going to have stern words?

cannot answer im already asleep ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

vixygwim;2108286

Didn't you know that these are the mod free hours (supposedly, maybe … Didn't you know that these are the mod free hours (supposedly, maybe there's one or two lurking but don't want to make their presence known).

can we swear?:-D

hahaha i got that error too

bellabonkers;2108290

hahaha i got that error too

That was Paul playing with the system, but he's ok, never tells you off.:)

muffin247;2108267

mmm interesting?any proof? the spectators would surely see him move the … mmm interesting?any proof? the spectators would surely see him move the glass?

You are assuming the spectators are not part of the trick.

He keeps saying "One continuous shot" but right after he first metions it, he comes back outside and says "Ya know what. I'm gonna take my shoes off" and they zoom right into his feet. This is where something happens. Glass removed etc (thats what I think anyway!)

it must have been cut somewhere, but very well performed

Probably silicon glass (real glass on the edges) roller is fake and soft in the middle, and why put a sheet there? So people don't see what's really happening!

Original Poster

Lol, why are some of you saying how "this" must have happened or "that" must have happened like you're disappointed that it's not real. Of course it isn't real, it's a magic trick. I doubt the guy himself really believes that people watching him think he can really walk through glass. So, how about just a simple "wow" from now on? Magic tricks get boring when you start figuring them out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp810
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211138
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764583
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…44

See more discussions