Amazion prime day??

Found 16th Jul
its amazon prime day and its disappointing to say the least. most items u can but else where for cheaper. the reductions are from well above rrp thinking that your getting a deal. dose anyone else feel the same?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Caroline_19932 m ago

You point me in the direction where you can get 15 months psn for £34.99 …You point me in the direction where you can get 15 months psn for £34.99 or £19.99 if you are a student?Just because your not happy, theres thousands of people who are.

Cd keys i got 15 months for 32.99 last week
18 Comments
You point me in the direction where you can get 15 months psn for £34.99

or £19.99 if you are a student?

Just because your not happy, theres thousands of people who are.
Caroline_19932 m ago

You point me in the direction where you can get 15 months psn for £34.99 …You point me in the direction where you can get 15 months psn for £34.99 or £19.99 if you are a student?Just because your not happy, theres thousands of people who are.

aliboy864 m ago

That was last week not now.

i bought it for £19.99 today.
Thats nice 😁 now im not a student and u havent a time machine so we will call it even.
Edited by: "aliboy86" 16th Jul
aliboy862 m ago

Thats nice 😁 now im not a student and u havent a time machine so we …Thats nice 😁 now im not a student and u havent a time machine so we will call it even.

Anyone can be a 'student' don't ya know
deleted396333
Already posted.
jco8317 m ago

Anyone can be a 'student' don't ya know

How exactly do u do that?
aliboy8638 m ago

its amazon prime day and its disappointing to say the least... dose anyone …its amazon prime day and its disappointing to say the least... dose anyone else feel the same?

Most of the contributors to similar post less than two hours earlier hotukdeals.com/dis…091
Caroline_199338 m ago

Pftttt play Fortnite and no need to spend a penny on the game and psn plus, not had psn for 8 months now, 60£ for a game then another 40£ year no thanks
Bargains are there. Just depends on what u need or want.
34384859-RF9YR.jpg
You people do know you get 2 games a month for the duration.

At £1.33 a month, its well worth it.

Recently got Black Ops 3 and Heavy Rain on PSN. Just Cause 3 has also been on recently.
It's pretty much awful all round. The fact people have only mentioned a single psn deal shows how bad it is.
i got tv fire for 25 quid, can't moan at that
Caroline_199316 h, 37 m ago

You were scalded.
Get some aloe vera on that burn.
Funny, just before reading this I cancelled my Prime for a full refund. I have to agree with the OP, disappointing to say the least, 99.9% of the deals are just not worthy of the term deal. Marketing over content, and this site only aids that
jimmy_the_fridge17 h, 17 m ago

Bargains are there. Just depends on what u need or want.

Indeed. Not sure why anyone is surprised at the fact it's a few bargains buried amongst a load of cr@p, every Prime Day or Black Friday is the same.

Amazon don't help themselves though, I've found a few items which you can't see by browsing the relevant category but do show up if you manually search, e.g Better Call Saul DVDs
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants