EXPIRED

amazon 0.01p glitch

so seen a few deals popping up with amazon price errors @ 0.01p went over to have a look and it seems the website is messed up. managed to get 3 different ps4 games for 0.01p + 2.49 postage. but you have to keep refreshing under a search of min 0.01p-0.01p max

good luck

p.s i dont even own a ps4 but saw that these are the ones going crazy atm

1186 Comments

Not sure this is the right section to post this BUT thanks for the heads up! Will come in handy!

Original Poster

its not a deal its a misc item. please correct me if im wrong. dont mind where this gets moved to

Whenever I refresh the same products just keep coming up..

Which games OP did you get?

Can u post links to games please ASAP thank you

avvie1990

Not sure this is the right section to post this BUT thanks for the heads … Not sure this is the right section to post this BUT thanks for the heads up! Will come in handy!

but how do you search with a price range...cant find it?

You can search but you need to click which section your searching in, so if looking for c=sweets, click on the left where it says Grocery`s then after that on the left it comes up with price range. To be honest though you can always get items for 1p with postage,

derbywiiman

its not a deal its a misc item. please correct me if im wrong. dont mind … its not a deal its a misc item. please correct me if im wrong. dont mind where this gets moved to

Don`t mind me, this may be in the right section i`m not sure. But yes could you post which games you got?

Original Poster

sorry for late reply. got monopoly knack and thief. also all disney infinity 2.0 characters coming in out of price glitch. make sure you do buy now with 1 click as adding to basket doesnt work

Quick its. 1p
here

if you'll be very lucky but nothing coming up for me in ps4

Wonder if your get banned for it, after all its not a pricing error but you taking advantage of a system bug

Hope their are some more 1p deals with free delivery! That`s awesome!

Original Poster

lol got a snow shovel 4 ps4 games and 17 disney infinty 2.0 characters for 22p delivered. 10 of the disney characters are alladins though haha

Ellie Phant

Quick its. 1p here

thanks bought two for 2p lol

thanks!!

Bums. I saw the infinity characters, but they were getting removed as I was trying to buy them

Good luck if you got them- I think there'll be a few cancellation emails soon...

Original Poster

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00N8KGNDC/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1SB3F013TF9123CJ55FG&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455344027&pf_rd_i=468294

gogogogog

Can you post links???

Original Poster

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B001GXR0S0/ref=sr_1_93_olp?s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1418416392&sr=1-93&condition=used

gogogogog

Pics or it didn't happen.

Best thing to do is choose something like watches from underneath all and then enter watch ,change price low to high and see what's available.

how are you finding these?

I have went to pc and video games, and altered the price to 0.01 and 0.01, but all that comes up is ancient titles and some shoddy ps4 blu ray remote

Anyone want a wheel barrow 1p delivered

Go to video games ps4 under a fiver and low to high, you will see them all there, loads of infinity stuff - all seem to be with same retailer.

Lol, 3DS petz games... wouldn't even buy that for half a pennie

you need to also look at the smaller price under the main amazon prices

Original Poster

mus_ne

Pics or it didn't happen.

are you having a laugh. just look on amazon. i dont come on here to tell lies lol

Doubt these will get fulfilled. If it was amazon selling them then maybe but no way from third party sellers.

is there a link to the thief ps4 game?

worth a go spent 34p so far lol

derbywiiman

are you having a laugh. just look on amazon. i dont come on here to tell … are you having a laugh. just look on amazon. i dont come on here to tell lies lol

As I said before... pics or it didn't happen.

well managed to get all 4 of those Disney things, any other tips lol, cheers OP

Original Poster

wish i put this into deals now. could have got some heat haha i got a pink wheelbarrow for 1p to shift all my 1p stuff around hahaha

derbywiiman

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Square-Enix-P4REARSQU05716-Thief-Standard/dp/B00J4BR8V0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1418417049&sr=8-3&keywords=thief+ps4

Coming up as normal price?

Can't find no 1p ps4 games

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget33
  2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?11
  3. advice needed on dumbell weight training please11
  4. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget44

See more discussions