Amazon £10 gift card if I leave review?

Posted 25th Dec 2019
Got a Teminice fitness tracker as a gift today and when I've opened it there's a little card inside the reads "congratulations! You are our lucky buyer.
Leave a review, send us screenshot, get gift card.
If you are satisfied with our product, please write a fair review for us"
Then an email address at the bottom, now with this being a gift I've not purchased it myself and it won't let me leave a review due to suspicious reviews from unverified purchase's assuming from people who have found these in gifts also.
Now I'm not 100% sure but it seems this company is buying reviews from people and I'd imagine not something approved by amazon?
Either way I'll give it to who gave me the present and if they can be bothered they can keep it.
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
Do they give you £10 when you complete the review? How do you make the review is it on a website and do you send a screenshot of your review? Thanks
csa125/12/2019 21:11

Do they give you £10 when you complete the review? How do you make the …Do they give you £10 when you complete the review? How do you make the review is it on a website and do you send a screenshot of your review? Thanks

You just review your purchase on Amazon, screenshot it and email that to the address on the card and I don't know if they send you it in the post or somehow add it to your account.
I don't think its a part promotion with amazon though as its their personal email.
The sellers are finding new ways to get past amazons fake review ban.
Neophyte25/12/2019 21:14

You just review your purchase on Amazon, screenshot it and email that to …You just review your purchase on Amazon, screenshot it and email that to the address on the card and I don't know if they send you it in the post or somehow add it to your account. I don't think its a part promotion with amazon though as its their personal email.

Thanks & Happy Christmas! Can you review the product without purchasing it?
On Amazon Website " Reviews that are not marked "Amazon Verified Purchase" are valuable as well, but, either we cannot confirm that the product was purchased from Amazon, or that the customer paid a price that is available to most Amazon shoppers. "

🌲 🎁
csa125/12/2019 21:25

Thanks & Happy Christmas! Can you review the product without purchasing …Thanks & Happy Christmas! Can you review the product without purchasing it?On Amazon Website " Reviews that are not marked "Amazon Verified Purchase" are valuable as well, but, either we cannot confirm that the product was purchased from Amazon, or that the customer paid a price that is available to most Amazon shoppers. "🌲 🎁

When I've tried to review it on my account it won't allow me due to unusual amounts of unverified reviews so its only if you've actually purchased on that account but yeah now you can't even trust verified purchase reviews if sellers are buying them off.
It's fraudulent solicitation for a review, seems they're all at it (got offered an SD card for my neos CCTV)
I was given a pair of gloves for Christmas, and inside was a piece of card saying my free pair of TWS earbuds (some AirPod knockoffs) was waiting for me, all I have to do is email the seller.
Asura25/12/2019 21:32

I was given a pair of gloves for Christmas, and inside was a piece of card …I was given a pair of gloves for Christmas, and inside was a piece of card saying my free pair of TWS earbuds (some AirPod knockoffs) was waiting for me, all I have to do is email the seller.

Did you email them? And they'd you some earbuds free of charge or were they wanting review aswell?
All they want are good reviews, for more sales. One time I sold a old phone for a couple quid, and got an email saying leave a review on trustpilot for £5 extra, and it was a good company anyway, so I went ahead and did it, and got the £5 extra. Same with these amazon sellers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions