Amazon 10% Of Dvd Using Rental Promo -im Not Entitled Anymore ????????????

Recently the credit card i had on file with them to pay for my rental service got declined so i had to change credit card to pay for it.

When i went to buy some more dvds i noticed that i was not getting my 10 % off at the checkout anymore.
So i contacted them and was told.

1ST REPLY ON 1ST ORDER
"We request you to place a new order and if the discount has not been
applied please contact us using the link below and we will aim to
help you further:"

so i done this and they refunded my 10% which was fine but they did not fix the problem with the 10% coming of at the checkout.

I recently orderd some more dvds for my collection and still no 10% off so i had to contact them again expecting them to refund me again like before but this time i get this reply.

2ND REPLY AFTER 2ND ORDER
"Please be informed that you may use this promotional claim code as
many times as you wish up to a maximum product purchase value of
1,000 GBP (i.e. 100 GBP discount) in any two year period.

In this case, we checked your account and found that you have
utilised the entire DVD- Rental promotional gift certificate balance
and hence the 10% discount has not been applied to your recent
orders.

You will not be able to take advantage of this promotion for your
future DVD purchase. Hope we have clarified any confusion. We are
sorry for any dissapointment this may cause."

I know for sure i have spent over £2000 on dvds since being a member in the last year and was getting my 10 % off with out any problems untill my payment card was declined.
why wasnt the above mentiond in there first reply which they refunded my 10% off and why is this not in the terms and conitions.

Looks to me they are just sending me any old reply when i contact them if my credit card did not get declined i would still be getting my 10% off without any problems

2 Comments

pothead13

Please be informed that you may use this promotional claim code as many … Please be informed that you may use this promotional claim code as many times as you wish up to a maximum product purchase value of 1,000 GBP (i.e. 100 GBP discount) in any two year period.I know for sure i have spent over £2000 on dvds since being a member in the last year and was getting my 10 % off with out any problems untill my payment card was declined.

It says a 1000 over two years, not a thousand a year, have you used up that much?

Original Poster

[quote=ephellova]It says a 1000 over two years, not a thousand a year, have you used up that much?[/

if you read the whole of my post you will see the answer to your comment:? and that is not not the point im making is it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74044541
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
    3. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218

See more discussions