Amazon 15% off with Subscribe and Save

Found 16th Apr 2014
Couldn't see this posted before and I didn't know about it although I don't think it's a new offer.

With Amazon subscribe and save you can save 5% on many already well priced household items (particularly toiletries and some food products).

I recently noticed that if I signed up for 5 subscribe and saves to come in the same delivery then it was offering me 15% off each item. With the prices of items already pretty decent, 15% brings some things into a range that can't be beaten elsewhere.

If you just want one of each product and don't want to subscribe, just set your frequency to "6 months" and then cancel the subscribe and save when your items arrive.

I used it to get:
Sun cream
Shampoo
Conditioner
Toothbrush heads

Hope this is helpful to someone as I had no idea about this offer.
Community Updates
4 Comments
problem with this is the future price can go up unexpectedly yet your subscription is still valid.This had caught me out
Original Poster
TeamMCS

problem with this is the future price can go up unexpectedly yet your … problem with this is the future price can go up unexpectedly yet your subscription is still valid.This had caught me out

That's true but if you're using it to buy one offs and cancel then usually it should be alright. Obviously it can go up in price before your order is dispatched but for most items it is unlikely to go up by more than the saving I would have thought.
rfc4spl1

That's true but if you're using it to buy one offs and cancel then … That's true but if you're using it to buy one offs and cancel then usually it should be alright. Obviously it can go up in price before your order is dispatched but for most items it is unlikely to go up by more than the saving I would have thought.

An item I ordered doubled in price!
Same here, subscribed to 2-3 items expecting them to be delivered at the price I subscribed at....no, every single item had jumped dramatically in price...all were promptly cancelled before dispatch.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions