Found 11th Jul 2008
I ordered some stuff earlier using the express delivery ('Guarenteed' to be delivered tomorrow). At the current time (20:59) it says

Items dispatching soon:
Delivery estimate: 12 Jul 2008

Will they actually be dispatched today? I ordered them when the timer said "Order in the next 2 hours to recieve by Saturday 12th July 2008"

9 Comments

Banned

Doubt you will get it by tomorrow.

Banned

not saying it definately will be delivered by morrow, but there isnt a reason why it couldnt be

im guessing its to late to get in the royal mail system, i suppose if its courier then there is now reason why not. IF amazon said it will get there then there is not reason why not?!

Original Poster

tr2k8;2508379

Doubt you will get it by tomorrow.

well i'll be wanting my £8 back off 'em because i paid the extra to be delivered tomorrow guarenteed.

Original Poster

Aha, as soon as i posted my last post i got a dispatch email, courier: city link.

doubt i'll get it tomorrow if its with them :\

I think it will arrive. I've been making use of my free Prime trial recently and have been amazed that everything has turned up the following day, even when the dispatch not hasn't gone out until late in the evening.

Just because it hasn't been updated to say it's despatched doesn't mean that it hadn't gone with City Link several hours ago. Also Amazon have such power that if they want the last collection to be at 9pm then the last collection will be at 9pm!

Benjimoron;2508534

Just because it hasn't been updated to say it's despatched doesn't mean … Just because it hasn't been updated to say it's despatched doesn't mean that it hadn't gone with City Link several hours ago. Also Amazon have such power that if they want the last collection to be at 9pm then the last collection will be at 9pm!

yes, well put.

i ordered late other day and recieved it next day its brill lol hope it comes on time
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions