Amazon 30% off warehouse

Posted 11th Nov 2021
Anyone have any idea when to expect Amazon to do the 30% discount on the warehouse deals? I can't recall when it began black Friday last year.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

120 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    DDTTAA
    I feel its coming soon. when you used to click the get deal link from the previous deal here - hotukdeals.com/dea…862 it would take you to a page with 4 items, and has done for a while, you click it today and there are >10,000

no discount yet. But its coming!
    Pe_te
    46150036-LBGFN.jpg
    Chat says this when asked about when the Warehouse Deals are this year. Hopefully that's accurate.
    donster
    These always sart midnight with Europe starting an hour earlier due to the time difference. So reresh the euro sites at 11pm and the UK site at midnight to see if the offer starts tonight.
    Pe_te
    I have UK/DE/IT/FR Warehouse pages open, refreshing every so often. If I remember correctly, they don't all launch at the same time, Germany was well before UK last time, so we might get an early warning if one of them comes up first.
    donster
    Did a bit of googling found the article linked below from last year. Last year BFwas Nov 27th. The article seems to suggest 30% Amazon Warehouse discount started on started Friday Nov 20th when the article was written, and the event ran through the week before BF through to Cyber Monday on the 30th. That suggests this year it could start Friday 19th Dec and run through BF on the 26th until Monday 29th.
    expertreviews.co.uk/tec…ale
    Why_so_serious
    harvey.atkins11/11/2021 22:59

Haha I've been saying that to myself for the past week, eagerly awaiting …Haha I've been saying that to myself for the past week, eagerly awaiting it do go live with some items in my basket. Starting to get inpatient now

What hospital?
    Deedie
    Soon.......

Ish
    Anonymous User
    jameshothothot11/11/2021 22:57

don't amazon have their own amazon day?

Yes but it’s months ago, last year it was later due to Covid but that was a one off, now it’s Black Friday, cyber Monday, pre Christmas, new year, Easter then Prime day.
    Anonymous User
    Deedie11/11/2021 23:04

Black Friday started in 2017. Black Friday deals are a myth. They are no …Black Friday started in 2017. Black Friday deals are a myth. They are no different from any other day of the year. Only the gullible believe in it.

Agree they are a myth but Amazon brought Black Friday here in 2010, the rest of the retailers started a few years later and the fighting for TVs was in 2014. Years just roll by.

harvey.atkins11/11/2021 23:03

Where you found that? Does it mention a date last year?

that was prime day in probably June this year, BF will be as mentioned 22nd November, American Thanks giving which is linked to BF is the Thursday of that week the Friday is Black Friday the following Monday is Cyber Monday. Expect warehouse discount to be from the 22nd as it’s usually a week long. (edited)
    pinkcamelia
    cooliodealio19/11/2021 06:59

I’ve been checking too anyoneknow when?

Sometims they start later in the day fingers crossed
    Pe_te
    lucifon19/11/2021 08:54

No sign of anything. Maybe we're not getting anything this year?

Noooo, don't say that, I have so many things in my basket waiting for this.
    UnicornHunter
    Pe_te19/11/2021 09:32

I have UK/DE/IT/FR Warehouse pages open, refreshing every so often. If I …I have UK/DE/IT/FR Warehouse pages open, refreshing every so often. If I remember correctly, they don't all launch at the same time, Germany was well before UK last time, so we might get an early warning if one of them comes up first.

You're the reason I come on these forums
    phil.howells
    The Warehouse discount will Starr Sunday night/Monday morning for this year's Black Friday sale.
    zeb.mattey
    The_Pellstar22/11/2021 00:07

Maybe it will be a Black Friday only deal with 40% off this year!

That would be insane, I'd literally run into the street screaming if that happened
    Dr.NoPain-NoBargain
    Ok adding £15k worth of goods to basket ready for this. Good luck everyone
    gadgetsgalore
    harvey.atkins11/11/2021 22:59

Haha I've been saying that to myself for the past week, eagerly awaiting …Haha I've been saying that to myself for the past week, eagerly awaiting it do go live with some items in my basket. Starting to get inpatient now

id never have in basket as if many people have show an interest in items in baskets, then it will never automatically further reduce the warehouse item just bookmark the item page instead imo
    Deedie
    deleted7595311/11/2021 22:58

Black Friday has already started but best deals will be week if the 22nd. …Black Friday has already started but best deals will be week if the 22nd. As for warehouse deals on past for it will be 20% off long gone are larger discounts biggest it’s been is 50% but think it then went to 20%. Edit was 30% earlier this year.

Black Friday started in 2017. Black Friday deals are a myth. They are no different from any other day of the year. Only the gullible believe in it.
    lizzie3
    Thought it would be up now
    Haircut_100
    My thought is that we might as well just wait a week and see what happens. Even if they do a Warehouse sale it’s often only on selected items anyway.
    sm9690
    spoice_meme21/11/2021 23:33

I can't even access the warehouse products, like when I search it comes up …I can't even access the warehouse products, like when I search it comes up no results

Must just be an ireland restriction then.
    moneybanks14
    Our only hope is Friday now I reckon.. for the weekend.
    The_Pellstar
    Maybe it will be a Black Friday only deal with 40% off this year!
    The_Pellstar
    zeb.mattey22/11/2021 00:09

That would be insane, I'd literally run into the street screaming if that …That would be insane, I'd literally run into the street screaming if that happened

But then you would miss all the amazing deals Best to run into the street having a little scream after you’ve found a few deals
    zeb.mattey
    The_Pellstar22/11/2021 00:15

But then you would miss all the amazing deals Best to run into the …But then you would miss all the amazing deals Best to run into the street having a little scream after you’ve found a few deals

Good point. 'Snap up the deals, then go out and have a mental episode in the street'. Note taken.
    Dr.NoPain-NoBargain
    Pe_te22/11/2021 11:03

[Image] Chat says this when asked about when the Warehouse Deals are this …[Image] Chat says this when asked about when the Warehouse Deals are this year. Hopefully that's accurate.

Must be some super fire sale then…

Or not…
    Dr.NoPain-NoBargain
    Pe_te22/11/2021 11:30

I thought my £2k was over the top. And most of that is for other …I thought my £2k was over the top. And most of that is for other people...

Haha only kidding, if deals are very good aiming to spend £3k max
    carlsaunders1
    Well they’ve just upped the price of the item I’ve been watching all week by £15, circa 10% so assume they are going to do the warehouse deal soon… bit annoying though. When I go through the used list for the product every category (used- like new to used- good condition) has had a price hike.
    gadgetsgalore
    carlsaunders124/11/2021 17:56

Well they’ve just upped the price of the item I’ve been watching all week b …Well they’ve just upped the price of the item I’ve been watching all week by £15, circa 10% so assume they are going to do the warehouse deal soon… bit annoying though. When I go through the used list for the product every category (used- like new to used- good condition) has had a price hike.

I think your right, they have a warehouse phone for 248 used like new, but its 219 new in BF sales they should be called out on that tbh
    louiselouise
    How it works: From November 25, 2021, 12:00 am to November 29, 2021, 11:59 pm, customers get 30% discount of selected products from Amazon Warehouse. The discount will be automatically deducted at checkout. All participating products can be found in this store. The offer can not be combined with other promotional offers.

amazon.de/s/r…als46182852-tbxhQ.jpg

Wait, it says 20% off in the image and 30% off in the small print. Will have to do a test purchase in Basket. (edited)
    DDTTAA
    louiselouise24/11/2021 23:17

I was trying to bring up cached pages, in case people accused me of making …I was trying to bring up cached pages, in case people accused me of making it up Thanks.

Ha ha, little refresh and it's down to 20!
    Dr.NoPain-NoBargain
    Nooo 20% not worth it!!
    gingertips
    20% is poor. Also all the items i had bookmarked in the warehouse NONE come with the 20% discount.
    BDMC5
    zeb.mattey25/11/2021 10:34

there were incredible deals last night. Lenevo 16 inch 3080 qhd legion for …there were incredible deals last night. Lenevo 16 inch 3080 qhd legion for 1450. Razer blade advanced 15 3070 240hz wqhd for 1300 (i got that one.)Ppl moaning here are just late tbh, it was epi

Couldnt disagree more -i have never complained before about a warehouse event ever actually as theres always something but the selection from launch was the most limited ive seen on electronics and gaming and plus only 20% Vs usual 30% does make a difference. Great if you got stuff you needed on it

I cant even find a deal on a phone case im looking for not amind the big go to apple products when last time around they were dropping acceptable condition Air M1s (arrived as new) for £550 and iPad Pro for absolute bargains. No deals on game i could bar Alan wake on PS5 or phones in general but guess we were spoilt last time around
    BDMC5
    zeb.mattey25/11/2021 11:35

Yeah the problem is europe got an hour ahead so every apple device was …Yeah the problem is europe got an hour ahead so every apple device was gone...Annoying. Amazing deals on laptops tho.

I was online checking germany and france at launch and was very much the same. Also its doesnt always work like that in terms of EU snapping up all the good stuff as UK plug items with my no EU adapter will have a different ASIN (Amazon Serial number) will rarely be sold in EU AMZ countries so for Warehouse deals UK is normally a safe bet for us in Ireland and UK
    zeb.mattey
    BDMC525/11/2021 12:02

If Still will be products with UK plug that ship to EU if popular …If Still will be products with UK plug that ship to EU if popular enough -- youll see that if the ASIN is the same across the UK and EU AMZ but general rule of thumb is "protect the customer experience" and ensure the customer get a power supply to suit the region.20% off the condition on those macbook you mention were still 150-170 more expensive that last deal

Indeed, I was one of the lucky ones in the last deal. Got myself a Macbook Pro m1 512gb for £700 hehe
    superthomo
    Anyone know if there is a new year one of these ?
    harvey.atkins Author
    deleted24841515/03/2022 21:26

When will we see the next 30% off?

Apparently today, but then apparently not
    jameshothothot
    don't amazon have their own amazon day?
    Anonymous User
    Black Friday has already started but best deals will be week if the 22nd. As for warehouse deals on past for it will be 20% off long gone are larger discounts biggest it’s been is 50% but think it then went to 20%. Edit was 30% earlier this year. (edited)
    harvey.atkins Author
    Deedie11/11/2021 22:56

Soon.......Ish

Haha I've been saying that to myself for the past week, eagerly awaiting it do go live with some items in my basket. Starting to get inpatient now
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants