Amazon 4K Fire to box HELP

Found 22nd Nov 2017
Was RECOMMENED one of these by a friend. All it's done after first three days on installing spmc is crash every time we sixth the to off and back on again. Though this thing was meant to be a "power house"
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Contact Amazon support...?
Have you tried the latest build of Kodi and/or made sure you were using the latest version of SPMC?
The Fire's have never been good options for Kodi. Can get much better for much less.
Don't know if it still the same but when i installed kodi, it had to be the 32bit version as amazons os didn't support 64bit
rtmlk21 m ago

Are you running the latest version?http://kodi.wiki/view/SPMC

How would I check? Tried the link. As there's no play store on here I had to download initially via "downloader" as couldn't make heads or tales or that Es explorer
machomansavage23 m ago

How would I check? Tried the link. As there's no play store on here I had …How would I check? Tried the link. As there's no play store on here I had to download initially via "downloader" as couldn't make heads or tales or that Es explorer

I'm not sure it's an issue with new firesticks, but the old one wouldn't install the standard one,. It would keep failing at the end. So got the 32bit version from kodi.tv/dow…oad and that worked, but i can't quite remember how i transferred it..apps2fire app i think
cowsindahouse34 m ago

I'm not sure it's an issue with new firesticks, but the old one wouldn't …I'm not sure it's an issue with new firesticks, but the old one wouldn't install the standard one,. It would keep failing at the end. So got the 32bit version from https://kodi.tv/download and that worked, but i can't quite remember how i transferred it..apps2fire app i think

So I have to download it to a USB then transfer it? Can't I just down apk right from fire tv box?
machomansavage7 h, 45 m ago

So I have to download it to a USB then transfer it? Can't I just down apk …So I have to download it to a USB then transfer it? Can't I just down apk right from fire tv box?

Sorry for the late reply, fell asleep. I not sure about the Fire boxes, but for my firestick, apps2fire app works well for me. Any way is a good way as long it works I guess. Hope my info isn't bad, as i said I wasn't sure if the situation is still the same or relevant to the firebox.

Anyway hope you get it sorted.
Edited by: "cowsindahouse" 23rd Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants