Amazon 4p to pay will i get bank charges

Hi, I am just about to order something from Amazon Uk, I have some gift certificates i am using to pay for the item. But the balance after the gift certificates is 4p!!!!!! & I will pay the extra 4p with my devit card.

Will I be charged extra bank charges for the 4p (as it is such a low amount) or will they only take the 4p out of my account.

Thank-you

3 Comments

Original Poster

Hi, the other thing, I have ordered 2 dvds one is in stock & the other expected delivery date is the 1st of October. (will they both arrive together, as i selected free delivery with fewer deliveries as possible) but when I ordered they both said in stock and if I paid for special delivery (which I didn't they are guaranteed by the 10th Aug). I really don't want to wait till October for "Miss Potter" dvd the one which has a much earlier despatch date, as I bet if I bought it October it would be £5!!!!!

So will they ship Miss Potter sooner, or will they ship they both together and I will have to wait till October to receive them!!!!

They wont debit any more then the 4p.
Im unsure about the other bit.

barbie25

Hi, the other thing, I have ordered 2 dvds one is in stock & the other … Hi, the other thing, I have ordered 2 dvds one is in stock & the other expected delivery date is the 1st of October. (will they both arrive together, as i selected free delivery with fewer deliveries as possible) but when I ordered they both said in stock and if I paid for special delivery (which I didn't they are guaranteed by the 10th Aug). I really don't want to wait till October for "Miss Potter" dvd the one which has a much earlier despatch date, as I bet if I bought it October it would be £5!!!!!So will they ship Miss Potter sooner, or will they ship they both together and I will have to wait till October to receive them!!!!

Which site did you order from? Some send all items together, but most send the items as they get them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again415
    2. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions