Amazon - £5 code for creating a wish list / shopping list - Help?

Posted 20th Jul
This is by invitation only.

Their terms say that in order to get the £5 code, you need to add 3 'qualifying items' to your first shopping / wish list. How does this actually work as when I add an item, it's just a descriptive field I populate and not linked to the product page (or adding to a basket as such).

Also, I'm advised I should place an order, but it's just a list!?

Anyone who've created a list and successfully received a code within 2 weeks?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
There is an “Add to List” link on the item page a little further down after the “”Add to Basket” and Buy Now” buttons. It’s not immediately obvious as the font is relatively small. Click “add to list” and then choose to which list.

You need to add at least three items to your list that are sold and dispatched by Amazon to qualify.

I don’t know yet how long it takes for the voucher to arrive in practice - it says up to two weeks.
Ah - I see.

Thanks for your help - I'll taker a look at that later.
yeah, done this a couple of times and the voucher comes through after a few days.
Once you've created your list with the items, do you actually need to add to basket and just leave it there?

I guess 'FREE Delivery' would satisfy their requirement that all qualifying items need to have the same delivery speed?
FL8821/07/2020 01:38

Once you've created your list with the items, do you actually need to add …Once you've created your list with the items, do you actually need to add to basket and just leave it there?I guess 'FREE Delivery' would satisfy their requirement that all qualifying items need to have the same delivery speed?

you just need to create a wish list. you don't actually have to buy anything. i made a fictictious wish list and i never actually bought any of the items on the list as it was just click happy.

i didn't think it was going to work, but the vouchers came along
Cheers for the update mutley1
Post a comment
@
    Text