Amazon £5 Prime members only

Posted 24th Dec 2019
This maybe account specific,

On the Amazon app go to prime by selecting menu using the 3 lines in the top left corner and it'll ask you to select a boo to borrow (this free) then once you have chosen your book press the back button or go back to the Prime option and click claim £5,

The voucher is only for Amazon seller items.

Cheers
Community Updates
Top comments
Mikeygolfgt24/12/2019 13:49

No its for anything under Prime reading.You get a £5 off voucher for …No its for anything under Prime reading.You get a £5 off voucher for reading a book if you haven't done so before.

Only asked because you mentioned selecting a boo to borrow
15 Comments
Does it sign you up to something, I’ve been stung with auidiable or whatever it’s called a few times on amazon
No, as long as you're a Prime member it just give you £5 to read a book,
Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 1 August 2020. Credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 30 days after engagement with Prime Reading. Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.co.uk or Amazon EU Sàrl or Amazon Media EU Sàrl (look for "sold by Amazon.co.uk" or "sold by Amazon EU Sàrl" or "sold by Amazon Media EU Sàrl” on the product or content detail page) and all Books (except eBooks) made available through Amazon.co.uk. Baby and infant formula, e-cigarettes, digital content, delivery and handling charges, gift wrapping, alcohol, Amazon Gift Cards, Warehouse Deals, or products and services sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.co.uk" or "Prime Eligible". Offer will be automatically applied to your next purchase. Offer good while stock last. The credit will not reduce the price of the items to which it is applied, though it will reduce the amount you pay. Accordingly, shipping charges and VAT will apply to the full value of any items that you purchase with the credit. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Offer may not be combined with other offers. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is £5. This offer is available to Prime members only. You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the amount of the promotional credit and that the amount of the promotional credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. The credit will be allocated proportionally among all items in your order. If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. Amazon.co.uk Terms and Conditions do apply to the Offer.

©Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon, Amazon.com, the Amazon.com logo, Prime, Amazon Prime, and AmazonFresh are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue N., Seattle, WA 98109-5210.
Mikeygolfgt24/12/2019 13:44

On the Amazon app go to prime by selecting menu using the 3 lines in the …On the Amazon app go to prime by selecting menu using the 3 lines in the top left corner and it'll ask you to select a boo to borrow (this free) then once you have chosen your book press the back button or go back to the Prime option and click claim £5,

Is it only for Hallowe'en books?
Predikuesi24/12/2019 13:47

Is it only for Hallowe'en books?

No its for anything under Prime reading.

You get a £5 off voucher for reading a book if you haven't done so before.
Mikeygolfgt24/12/2019 13:49

No its for anything under Prime reading.You get a £5 off voucher for …No its for anything under Prime reading.You get a £5 off voucher for reading a book if you haven't done so before.

Predikuesi24/12/2019 13:50

LOL sorry I didn't realise, I'm going to leave it as it is, better that way
Anyway. Didn't work for me.
Can’t get it working?
Nope not for me either but at least I’ve found out I can read magazines for free
Not on mine
Nothing for me either
Hate amazon prime
Haircut_10024/12/2019 16:27

Why?

Because it costs them money
Edited by: "waterloo" 25th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants