Amazon

Hi there

I have a quick question about Amazon's delivery service, hope someone can help.

I heard that it may be possible to order something off Amazon and get it sent out without the invoice details inside the box, is this true?, if so any charge for the service?

Kurva

22 Comments

send it gift wrapped.

You can if it is a gift and going to a different address than the person who ordered it, and the invoice will go to the purchaser:)

Original Poster

I don't want any wrapping paper, just send in a box with no invoice, possible?

Original Poster

vickywil5;7888265

You can if it is a gift and going to a different address than the person … You can if it is a gift and going to a different address than the person who ordered it, and the invoice will go to the purchaser:)

Any charge?

Banned

Yeah I'm sick of the waste from orders too.

kurva;7888270

I don't want any wrapping paper, just send in a box with no invoice, … I don't want any wrapping paper, just send in a box with no invoice, possible?

It's not like it comes in "happy birthday" paper with pink fluffy bunnies on it.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;7888313

It's not like it comes in "happy birthday" paper with pink fluffy bunnies … It's not like it comes in "happy birthday" paper with pink fluffy bunnies on it.

oh! thats the picture i had in my head haha. ok so what is gift wrapping exactly?, do you choose some kind of wrapping paper and is it free?

kurva;7888348

oh! thats the picture i had in my head haha. ok so what is gift wrapping … oh! thats the picture i had in my head haha. ok so what is gift wrapping exactly?, do you choose some kind of wrapping paper and is it free?

It's pretty plain - amazon.co.uk/gp/…870

Original Poster

Ok let me cut to the chase. I have come unstuck on Ebay and want to sent something from Amazon directly to a customer, I'm guessing he might not be too please when he sees I bought it from Amazon, on the otherhand I don't really want it to arrive with pink bunnies on the outside saying happy birthday and have to pay a few quid for the privilage. Is there anyway to get it sent out without invoice but not gift wrapped?

Is it heavy/large? If not, send it to yourself and then re-send to the other person.

Original Poster

no its not heavy, I can of course do that but i'm already late with the order, just wondering if there is an alternative

Banned

kurva;7888468

no its not heavy, I can of course do that but i'm already late with the … no its not heavy, I can of course do that but i'm already late with the order, just wondering if there is an alternative

is the refund amount worth the hassle? Just say sorry you stuffed up, but they can get it cheaper and brand new from amazon. I'm sure they would respect you for your honesty then.

Original Poster

ok cheers for info, i'll go for the gift wrap option, he'll think he's a very special customer when he receives haha

Where are you from Kurva?

looooooooool

what is the item and how much money did u con the guy on ebay out of haha

i hope it turns up in pink bunny paper lol

kurva;7888298

Any charge?

No extra charge just normal delivery cost if any:thumbsup:

Original Poster

queenlush;7888578

Where are you from Kurva?

London

Original Poster

vickywil5;7888810

No extra charge just normal delivery cost if any:thumbsup:

really?, I looked on Amazon it says from £2.99,is there another way?

kurva;7889086

London

Polish family by any chance ? lol

Original Poster

queenlush;7889202

Polish family by any chance ? lol

no, serbian

oh yeah kurva haha

thought it looked familiar got a polish mate and I always use to say it haha he told us as well "kurva marsh" thats me saying it phonetically but he said it meant f that cos he always used to say f that in english in his accent lol

kurva;7890412

no, serbian

Ha same swearing though :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73944520
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would814
    3. Buying an iPhone second hand22
    4. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?57

See more discussions