Amazon add on items

Found 12th MayEdited by:"bowerman"
I want an add on item but can't find anything to get the order up to £20

Are there any codes for free delivery on under £20 orders or any suggestions about how to reduce or get free delivery on add on items at Amazon?
Community Updates
AskAmazon Add On Item
10 Comments
The workaround used to be to add a pre-order item to the order (like a game) to reach £20 and make sure that you select to dispatch the items as they become available.

They will dispatch the add on item first and then you can cancel the pre-order item after. Done it myself a couple of times recently.
Amazon charges you only when they dispatch the item so they won't charge you for the pre-order item if you cancel it before dispatch.
Thanks. You say that's worked recently?
bowerman10 m ago

I did it a few weeks back, with tlou 2 and some add ons. Once I received the add on items I cancelled my preorder.
You can order using the free Amazon Alexa app and it will bypass the £20 minimum spend. Just add the item you want to your basket, then ask Alexa to buy [item name]. I've done this before with success
hearts224 h, 7 m ago

The workaround used to be to add a pre-order item to the order (like a …The workaround used to be to add a pre-order item to the order (like a game) to reach £20 and make sure that you select to dispatch the items as they become available. They will dispatch the add on item first and then you can cancel the pre-order item after. Done it myself a couple of times recently. Amazon charges you only when they dispatch the item so they won't charge you for the pre-order item if you cancel it before dispatch.

This is the best way.
If it doesn't work though you can just order anything to get it to £20 then return the item you don't want for free so long as it's an Amazon item
Thanks everyone great ideas.
You can also use this tool to find cheap items to bump up your order to £20. I also search for St John's Ambulance products as they sometimes sell swabs or tape etc for just a few pence which can take you over the £20 threshold. supersaverdeliverytool.com/
bowerman7 h, 10 m ago

Yes, within the last couple of months.
Edited by: "hearts22" 12th May
i usually top up with toiletries like shower gel or shampoo....
Go into any section and use the max price filters. Stationery is always a good one.

amazon.co.uk/s/r…974

33790565-MRn8N.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants