Amazon addon item

Found 4th JanEdited by:"samosa"
Sometimes when I need an item, I can only find it as an addon item but don’t require anything else to make £20 so I qualify for it.

Would this flag or ban my amazon accountif I pre-ordered an item alongside it to qualify and the cancel it once addon item is received
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
I've purchased stuff from Amazon using add-on items and haven't had any problems with my account.

The Super Saver Delivery Tool scours Amazon for small filler items to bump up your order to £20. Just enter how much extra you need to qualify for the threshold.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 4th Jan
Members on here have been doing it for years hotukdeals.com/dea…e=2 not heard of any fall out on the issue.
LemonHead3 m ago

I've purchased stuff from Amazon using add-on items and haven't had any …I've purchased stuff from Amazon using add-on items and haven't had any problems with my account.The Super Saver Delivery tool scours Amazon for small filler items to bump up your order to £20. Just enter how much extra you need to qualify for the threshold.

OP is looking to add pre-order items to meet the target spend then cancel those before they are shipped so they only receive the add-on items and don't have to actually spend the full £20. Your method is for filling out the basket to meet the threshold spend amount, slightly different in the fact its not the same at all.
LemonHead4 m ago

I've purchased stuff from Amazon using add-on items and haven't had any …I've purchased stuff from Amazon using add-on items and haven't had any problems with my account.The Super Saver Delivery tool scours Amazon for small filler items to bump up your order to £20. Just enter how much extra you need to qualify for the threshold.

He\she is saying nthey want the add on item only so want to preorder something close to £20 cancel it so they only end up with the add on item.
I believe you will be charged the postage eventually op
Segata-Sanshiro4 m ago

I believe you will be charged the postage eventually op

How can they charge postage as add-on items are only available as part of a £20 spend and aren't listed be bought individually, thus no rate of delivery is advertised. Who would determine the rate and how?
Just read the Amazon Add-on item minimum order workaround thread. Very clever.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 4th Jan
harlzter6 m ago

How can they charge postage as add-on items are only available as part of …How can they charge postage as add-on items are only available as part of a £20 spend and aren't listed be bought individually, thus no rate of delivery is advertised. Who would determine the rate and how?

Standard for items under £20, as you wouldn't have hit the £20 threshold for free delivery
Done multiple times with no issue.
A little trick I picked up on here was to order it through the alexa app...worked for me.
Original Poster
Thanks all.
Ninja's will break into your house and insert an Alexa voice box in your throat.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants