Groups

AMAZON ADVICE NEEDED

Banned
    Bought the 360 deal from Amazon, just opened it and they have packed the wrong game...the invoice says the correct game so looks like wrong games been picked...

Can I return part of the order or do I have to send the whole thing back?

Only had 3 things from Amazon ever so unsure of what to do?

14 Comments

me personally I would get mad, real mad, break a table or something in my room go well mad, then drive up to the Amazon industrial site in the UK, (at this point id be mad as hell), go the the reception, start flipping out, throwing the files all over the place, mabye hip toss a warehouse worker and say wtf brah, cant you pack right?

or id ring them up and ask them if they can send you the correct game, you will prob have to send the game back, or they may even let you keep it for your trouble.

or you could ring up and say that the game on the invoice is not in the box, this would not be a lie:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;3544205

me personally I would get mad, real mad, break a table or something in my … me personally I would get mad, real mad, break a table or something in my room go well mad, then drive up to the Amazon industrial site in the UK, (at this point id be mad as hell), go the the reception, start flipping out, throwing the files all over the place, mabye hip toss a warehouse worker and say wtf brah, cant you pack right?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That was my first thought too....

black gerbil1;3544205

or id ring them up and ask them if they can send you the correct game, … or id ring them up and ask them if they can send you the correct game, you will prob have to send the game back, or they may even let you keep it for your trouble.

Is there a number for them? Seems everything has to be done online

0800 2796620 Customer services

or tomorrow 020 86369451

ericc78uk;3544245

or you could ring up and say that the game on the invoice is not in the … or you could ring up and say that the game on the invoice is not in the box, this would not be a lie:thumbsup:

gr8 idea!!!
    :whistling:

black gerbil1;3544205

me personally I would get mad, real mad, break a table or something in my … me personally I would get mad, real mad, break a table or something in my room go well mad, then drive up to the Amazon industrial site in the UK, (at this point id be mad as hell), go the the reception, start flipping out, throwing the files all over the place, mabye hip toss a warehouse worker and say wtf brah, cant you pack right?

Made me LOL.

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;3544285

0800 2796620 Customer servicesor tomorrow 020 86369451

Wcked cheers hun...

Number changed though 08004961081

:thumbsup:

will ring em tomoz xx

Which game did you get?

Original Poster Banned

Russ2626;3544329

Which game did you get?

Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 instead of Deadspace

cliffs on deadspace?

Banned

Tell Them You Didn't Receive Any Game At All!

Marky-Bhoy-1888;3544709

Tell Them You Didn't Receive Any Game At All!

Hell, tell them you didn't receive any Xbox either!

Banned

amazon are rubbish with customer service.. rang them yesterday as the price of the 32gb ipod touch confused me as there we two different prices, so quite a simple request as I want the 2nd gen .. and they couldnt tell me which was which.. go and ring apple was the reply!!!! FFS

anyone got any idas of which 32gb touch IS the 2nd gen:?

Original Poster Banned

DAMN AMAZON!

Cant get throught o the number.....just get an annoying pre-recorded voice of an American Woman....

Never met her but I hate her!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1420
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767251
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1827
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342

See more discussions