Amazon Alexa £4.99 deal clearly re-jigged .... You want to try again?

Posted 4th Mar
Merely a heads up to those who failed a few weeks ago to have the "ALEXAHOME" discount applied to one of 3 alexa enabled items on a deal (myself included) ..I had a top right of the page notice for the same thing just the other day...

IE i've gone from being ineligible to eligible.

Therefore you might want to try it again, ..for some reason I cannot get a link up (longtime crud when I try to post for HUKD members so you'll have to rely on the benevolence of another kindly link inputter (& glory stealer)
(I can link it here below, just not as a deal) ...typical HUKD wazookery

amazon.co.uk/l/1…31/

Items on the page offered:
TP-Link smart plug
amazon.co.uk/dp/…WS/

Philips Hue E27 bulb Bayonet cap.
amazon.co.uk/dp/…M5/

Philips hue bulb Edison screw fitting
amazon.co.uk/dp/…GC/

Good luck getting your hand gel covered mitts on them... check your account again "just in case"

Cheers Space Rangers!
Community Updates

Groups

13 Comments
Still nothing for me :/
"The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."
Did you hit "redeem" on the promotion message pertaining to the item you were after?
Edited by: "Mr_Gus" 4th Mar
I got mine through ok, as stated I wasn't eligible the other week, did you have the promo visible recently?
Mr_Gus04/03/2020 16:52

I got mine through ok, as stated I wasn't eligible the other week, did you …I got mine through ok, as stated I wasn't eligible the other week, did you have the promo visible recently?

I have this when I follow your first link:-

Get an Alexa-enabled device for £4.99 with promo code ALEXAHOMETo redeem the offer follow these steps:

1) Add a Philips Hue smart light bulb (E27 or B22) or Tapo smart plug to cart.

2) Enter the promotional code ALEXAHOME at checkout.
if you hit the promotion message it may well "auto redeem" without needing to input the code, which is how I checked it out, as it said it had already applied it, ..& then showed the newly discounted price, ..not saying it will work for everyone, & amazons own system is sketchy to say the least, following their banner instructions...
Mr_Gus04/03/2020 16:58

if you hit the promotion message it may well "auto redeem" without needing …if you hit the promotion message it may well "auto redeem" without needing to input the code, which is how I checked it out, as it said it had already applied it, ..& then showed the newly discounted price, ..not saying it will work for everyone, & amazons own system is sketchy to say the least, following their banner instructions...

Nope, still didn't work for me. Thanks for posting though, others may be able to get it
Damn bad luck, sorry about that!
It didn’t work for me last week but tried again this morning and let me redeem the offer through the promotion message and being delivered tomorrow👌
Worked a treat, thanks.
Tried on 2 accounts - nothing.
No joy for me. Tried on two accounts and neither accepted the code
Worked for me cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants