Amazon anything for 2p for free £20 delivery

Found 6th Sep 2017
I am purchasing something for £19.98 and need 2p for free delivery, does anyone knows anything I can buy for 2p ?

Many thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
weekender9 m ago

That would only take the total to £19.99 though - OP said they needed …That would only take the total to £19.99 though - OP said they needed something costing TWO pence.

2x sim cards. Are you Dianne Abbott?.
16 Comments
Pay as you go sim cards are 1p.
SteJosh59 m ago

That would only take the total to £19.99 though - OP said they needed something costing TWO pence.
weekender8 m ago

That would only take the total to £19.99 though - OP said they needed …That would only take the total to £19.99 though - OP said they needed something costing TWO pence.

Not sure if serious
Buy two ?
weekender9 m ago

2x sim cards. Are you Dianne Abbott?.
Original Poster
SteJosh1 h, 37 m ago

Added 3 O2 sims and order is over £20 but it doesn't likes it.. maybe because it has promotion bit in it ?

31904365-H3lMV.jpg
Original Poster
If i add these gloves for 32p it comes up as free delivery

amazon.co.uk/gp/…-21
Edited by: "Hunt_Deal_Hunt" 6th Sep 2017
When you only need to spend a little bit more to get free delivery try this handy tool supersaverdeliverytool.com
I type add on items in the search box then select low to high.
TrollForce1 h, 20 m ago

Added 3 O2 sims and order is over £20 but it doesn't likes it.. maybe …Added 3 O2 sims and order is over £20 but it doesn't likes it.. maybe because it has promotion bit in it ?[Image]

You have to change the delivery afterwards when it gives delivery options. I know, it bugs me too.
weekender2 h, 15 m ago

Wow...
Original Poster
Dolphinzz1 h, 8 m ago

You have to change the delivery afterwards when it gives delivery options. …You have to change the delivery afterwards when it gives delivery options. I know, it bugs me too.

Call me dump but I am not getting any options for free delivery using sim cards tried giffgaff too
TrollForce2 h, 33 m ago

Call me dump but I am not getting any options for free delivery using sim …Call me dump but I am not getting any options for free delivery using sim cards tried giffgaff too

This is your problem:
31907203-zG6md.jpg

It needs to say "Free UK delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20"
Original Poster
Dolphinzz4 h, 1 m ago

This is your problem:[Image] It needs to say "Free UK delivery on orders …This is your problem:[Image] It needs to say "Free UK delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20"

Thanks but not able to find any sim with that
TrollForce6 h, 19 m ago

Thanks but not able to find any sim with that

No you'll just have to buy those gloves or whatever they were that people suggested. Those are the cheapest. I normally just buy something else I need though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions