Found 6th Feb 2010
You buy a brand new Blu Ray From Amazon not preferred merchant

Amazon themselves

This is how you Receive your New Blu Ray

Is this becoming common practice now with Retailers?

22 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad163/DJ_URBAN/IMG_0162.jpg

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad163/DJ_URBAN/IMG_0163.jpg

Not sure but if you aren't happy send them an email and they will prob give you a discount on it.

is the disk scratched?

if its not then I dont really see the issue

id rather in that plastic and cardboard than some of the dvds ive had where they have come out of their slot and rattled around

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;7768348

is the disk scratched?if its not then I dont really see the issueid … is the disk scratched?if its not then I dont really see the issueid rather in that plastic and cardboard than some of the dvds ive had where they have come out of their slot and rattled around

Its not cardboard, Its the blu ray information sheet, would be better if it was cardboard.

[ ] life changing thread
[x] ban op

dj_urban;7768370

Its not cardboard, Its the blu ray information sheet, would be better if … Its not cardboard, Its the blu ray information sheet, would be better if it was cardboard.

still its protecting the back better than if it was rattling around on its own

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;7768411

still its protecting the back better than if it was rattling around on … still its protecting the back better than if it was rattling around on its own

True i can agree with that, I have seen a few Folks posting this sort of thing, And it turned out to be retailers claiming the item to be new, But infact second hand.

Can't remember who posted and brought this up originally? :?

It was a resident evil 5 game and the retailer were selling on pre-owned titles instead,

In this case i won't say pre-owned but "Maybe Used" maybe new. :thinking:

dj_urban;7768499

True i can agree with that, I have seen a few Folks posting this sort of … True i can agree with that, I have seen a few Folks posting this sort of thing, And it turned out to be retailers claiming the item to be new, But infact second hand. Can't remember who posted and brought this up originally? :?It was a resident evil 5 game and the retailer were selling on pre-owned titles instead, In this case i won't say pre-owned but "Maybe Used" maybe new. :thinking:

Gameplay do this, happened twice to me so no longer use them

Banned

i dont sea a problem??

Banned

bykergrove;7768598

i dont sea a problem??

nor me!

in fact, it is an improvement :thinking:

csiman;7768613

nor me!in fact, it is an improvement :thinking:

Its fine, unless you plan to sell them as 'new and sealed'

on a seperate note-thats an awesome film,loved it!

Banned

skusey;7768639

Its fine, unless you plan to sell them as 'new and sealed'

thats another plus point then too :-D

dcx_badass;7768814

Also HD-DVD was better.

Is that why it's 6 feet under?

dcx_badass;7768959

No, Sony throwing money at Blu-ray is.

No, it was down to the companies choosing Blu-Ray over HD-DVD that ended it.

Banned

dcx_badass;7769412

Blu-ray is a mess, all this profile 1 and 2 rubbish, they released a … Blu-ray is a mess, all this profile 1 and 2 rubbish, they released a format that wasn't even finished.Sony threw money at it because if Blu-ray died the PS3 went with it.

and what a great position the consumer would be in then with just MS ruling the roost with the only next gen console.

was the fact that sony sold something like 10 million ps3 in the time toshiba sold 1 million HD-DVD players

i have both though lol cant really quibble with a 3 quid film in full HD even if it is a dead format

They often ship them like this to retialers who like to gut the titles and keep the disc locked behind the counter, Looks like amazon got a batch of those.

black gerbil1;7768374

[ ] life changing thread[x] ban op

lol no can't ban people for things like that

what's the point of the case?!
if they're gonna ship it outside it's PROTECTIVE case then there's little point of it.
I'd be peeved if I got this.

Banned

arcsbite;7774203

what's the point of the case?!if they're gonna ship it outside it's … what's the point of the case?!if they're gonna ship it outside it's PROTECTIVE case then there's little point of it.I'd be peeved if I got this.

cos the disk slips off the holder in transit and scratches the disk!

dcx_badass;7768814

Was the case sealed? Unless the case is sealed I don't buy em, otherwise … Was the case sealed? Unless the case is sealed I don't buy em, otherwise they get covered in marks and scratches.Also HD-DVD was better.

trouble maker :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    3. word association Game74244916
    4. Add one, leave one game54415442

See more discussions