Amazon Black Friday adidas fraudsters

Posted 2nd Dec
      Ordered adidas Stan Smith at £21.65 in Friday and they have cancelled my order claiming it was damaged, what a load of

Anyone else fair better
      Community Updates

Groups

22 Comments
      Who was the seller that you bought it from?
      Amazon EU S.a.r.L.
      How do you know its fraud? Sounds genuine to me that they went to pick them and found the last box on the shelf damaged.
      jon81uk02/12/2019 10:10

How do you know its fraud? Sounds genuine to me that they went to pick …How do you know its fraud? Sounds genuine to me that they went to pick them and found the last box on the shelf damaged.

More like amazon have advertised low
      Low prices that they have refused to honour and so an easy lie that stock is damaged has been told,
      Seems to be false advertising ..
      The same trainers are on sale today for £54.60

Awaiting my gazelle to be cancelled next

hotukdeals.com/deals/adidas-black-gazelle-1842-white-stan-smith-og-1896-both-uk9s-other-price-per-size-at-amazon-black-friday-3348629
      Edited by: "whatyadoinsucka" 2nd Dec
      Wait and see if you get the rest of your order before claiming that.

Anyway, as you wouldn't have lost anything or been worse off it wouldn't really be fraud.
      39227414-5yUyq.jpg
      whatyadoinsucka02/12/2019 10:39

[Image]

So have you contacted them to see if they can do anything such as offer you an alternative product or promotional credit as an apology?
      Haircut_10002/12/2019 10:44

So have you contacted them to see if they can do anything such as offer …So have you contacted them to see if they can do anything such as offer you an alternative product or promotional credit as an apology?

Was seeing what advise is offered on here first, I’m sure amazon falsely advertise and this happens frequently, I can still buy the Stan smiths on amazon from amazon same size and listing page for £54.60 today
      whatyadoinsucka02/12/2019 10:47

Was seeing what advise is offered on here first, I’m sure amazon falsely a …Was seeing what advise is offered on here first, I’m sure amazon falsely advertise and this happens frequently, I can still buy the Stan smiths on amazon from amazon same size and listing page for £54.60 today

Right, hold your horses just a little. Rather than accusing them of "fraud" which is a rather serious allegation, and probably wouldn't apply in this case anyway, at least give them the chance to explain and see if they can put things right and *then* judge them based on their response to you. So far it just sounds like there has been a genuine problem in that the stock was damaged. It's like the Burger King thread yesterday, I really don't see the point in slagging off a company because of an issue when you haven't even contacted them to see what they have to say about it.
      Haircut_10002/12/2019 10:51

Right, hold your horses just a little. Rather than accusing them of …Right, hold your horses just a little. Rather than accusing them of "fraud" which is a rather serious allegation, and probably wouldn't apply in this case anyway, at least give them the chance to explain and see if they can put things right and *then* judge them based on their response to you. So far it just sounds like there has been a genuine problem in that the stock was damaged. It's like the Burger King thread yesterday, I really don't see the point in slagging off a company because of an issue when you haven't even contacted them to see what they have to say about it.

Haircut100 a good company would email or contact the customer and make a goodwill gesture, and put it right, not just cancel the order (with conflicting messages)
      it is now upto me to contact them..

That is poor customer service

Not to mention they have stock listed at £54.60
      Haircut_10002/12/2019 10:51

Right, hold your horses just a little. Rather than accusing them of …Right, hold your horses just a little. Rather than accusing them of "fraud" which is a rather serious allegation, and probably wouldn't apply in this case anyway, at least give them the chance to explain and see if they can put things right and *then* judge them based on their response to you. So far it just sounds like there has been a genuine problem in that the stock was damaged. It's like the Burger King thread yesterday, I really don't see the point in slagging off a company because of an issue when you haven't even contacted them to see what they have to say about it.

whatyadoinsucka02/12/2019 11:02

Haircut100 a good company would email or contact the customer and make a …Haircut100 a good company would email or contact the customer and make a goodwill gesture, and put it right, not just cancel the order (with conflicting messages) it is now upto me to contact them..That is poor customer serviceNot to mention they have stock listed at £54.60

What are the conflicting messages?

"Ordered adidas Stan Smith at £21.65 in Friday and they have cancelled my order claiming it was damaged..."

39229404-TbSI5.jpg
      No conflict here.
      Conflicting messages are the text messages stating delay, then one message states package not delivered as damaged and returning to seller, and amazon still selling the product
      Sc4mp002/12/2019 13:28

Was this after it was dispatched with courier?

No, items appear to be in Germany so never even got to the UK hence my comments amazon are advertising £75 trainers at £20 for Black Friday that they are not honouring, but now have stock listed at £55
      whatyadoinsucka02/12/2019 13:16

Conflicting messages are the text messages stating delay, then one message …Conflicting messages are the text messages stating delay, then one message states package not delivered as damaged and returning to seller, and amazon still selling the product

Do you categorically know the stock now being offered for sale includes the item not sold to you?

No, you don't.
      fanpages02/12/2019 13:32

Do you categorically know the stock now being offered for sale includes …Do you categorically know the stock now being offered for sale includes the item not sold to you?No, you don't.

Well it’s amazon selling it.
      whatyadoinsucka02/12/2019 13:33

Well it’s amazon selling it, do you work for amazon

I can presume that Amazon can also receive a new delivery of stock & then offer that for sale.
      It’s a bit low to continue to sell that stock over the weekend at a higher price and then cancel orders at the lower price, don’t you think
      whatyadoinsucka02/12/2019 13:37

It’s a bit low to continue to sell that stock over the weekend at a higher …It’s a bit low to continue to sell that stock over the weekend at a higher price and then cancel orders at the lower price, don’t you think

It may appear to be an odd state of affairs for a retailer but they could simply just be telling the truth & the item you ordered was damaged.

They cancelled your order as no other stock was available at that time.

Then a new consignment arrived & stock is available again.

Have you contacted Customer Services to ask if your original order can be reinstated?

I had a instance like this a few years ago & they put me on a waiting list in case the item ever came back into stock. The notes on my account indicated that new stock was to be offered to me at the original price I paid.

That did happen. I now have that item & paid no more than the listed price on the day I placed my original order.
      Thanks fanpages seems sound advise,
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions