Expired

Amazon Black Friday - confirmed prices.for Americans - for information

Found 11th Nov 2017
Found lots of predictions and some confirmed black Friday deals when surfing. These are American site prices (as found on Forbes website) but UK site deals may be the same but in pounds:-

Confirmed Starting, November 19 - Kindle Paperwhite E-reader for $89.99 (save $30) – see current price
Confirmed Starting, November 23 - Amazon Echo Plus for $119.99 (save $30) – see current price
Confirmed Starting, November 23 – Amazon Cloud Cam Indoor Security Camera for $99.99 (save $20) – see current price
Confirmed Starting, November 23 - All-New Fire 7 Tablet for $29.99 (save $20) – see current price
Confirmed Starting, November 23 - All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa for $49.99 (save $30) – see current price
Community Updates
Top comments
This is a uk app......
15 Comments
This is a uk app......
You really need to change that title.
Don't think I seen a deal go as cold as quick
20% off warehouse please
If there's really going to be no deals in fire tv stuff then they're fools.
Just thought that if anyone was wondering (like me) what Amazon is likely to offer for black Friday.
nascent1 m ago

If there's really going to be no deals in fire tv stuff then they're fools.

I'm still crossing my fingers
Posted for Amazon products and it says Google Deals
32414344-86Ire.jpg
pill13 m ago

Just thought that if anyone was wondering (like me) what Amazon is likely …Just thought that if anyone was wondering (like me) what Amazon is likely to offer for black Friday.

It'll be the same dreck they offer every year. HTH.
nandos198823 m ago

This is a uk app......

Wait, I thought I was on the Xiaomi,Gearbest website.
From memory, I don't think the UK has ever the same black Friday deals as the US.
MSK.2 h, 20 m ago

From memory, I don't think the UK has ever the same black Friday deals as …From memory, I don't think the UK has ever the same black Friday deals as the US.

32416307-s4oth.jpg
I await the UK prices.
Andy@XCite19 m ago

[Image] I await the UK prices.

Hmmm.
Same old crap
I heard on a podcast that Google Home, the smaller version will be retailing for 29.99 usd.

Wishful thinking of similar price here. But if Google are serious, they will have to be aggressive as Amazon is the current market leader.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants