Amazon Black Friday Dates Revealed for UK: Get Ready for Eight Days of Deals

Posted 5th Nov
It'll be offering eight days of Black Friday deals this year, with the sales kicking off on Friday, November 22 and running through to Friday, November 29 - the latter of which is actually Black Friday itself.

Prime members - just like on Amazon Prime Day - will get early access to a selection of Lightning Deals, so if you're after some of the more unique deals (we saw some stunning offers during Prime Day, including a big drop on a Macbook) then it's worth being a Prime member during this time.
Community Updates
4 Comments
A bit of how long is a piece of string question, how much does a Prime member typically spend in a year to justify being on Prime (without needing fast delivery)?

This year so far, I spent £900 as a non-Prime.
Edited by: "splender" 5th Nov
splender05/11/2019 11:36

A bit of how long is a piece of string question, how much does a Prime …A bit of how long is a piece of string question, how much does a Prime member typically spend in a year to justify being on Prime (without needing fast delivery)?This year so far, I spent £900 as a non-Prime.

it varies, one year it can be few thousands easy.
you also get other benefits not just fast delivery which helps enormously.
Nice one, I can't wait for even more Amazon Echo's, Anker products and LED Lenser torches to go on sale.
It seems like forever ago that they were featured in a sale.
splender05/11/2019 11:36

A bit of how long is a piece of string question, how much does a Prime …A bit of how long is a piece of string question, how much does a Prime member typically spend in a year to justify being on Prime (without needing fast delivery)?This year so far, I spent £900 as a non-Prime.

Prime Video, Prime Music, and a free Twitch Sub make it worth £59.99/year alone.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants