Amazon Black Friday Sale, pretty meh so far?

Posted 22nd Nov
I know this is a week long sale and bigger and better deals will come, but from a starting point - this looks like one of the weakest sales they've had. Especially in the tech department, not many discounts at all, and most of them were discounted before the sale.

Prime Day was incredible, this is just meh so far. Thoughts?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
There's a printer I've been looking at. It's been on for £34.00 on and off for the past few weeks and most definitely for the past 10 days.

It's still on for £34.00 today. The only difference is, it's got a 'black Friday deal' label added on now

39064612-nhMeZ.jpg
16 Comments
The lightening deals are laughable. Just full of tat.
aturner12322/11/2019 08:03

The lightening deals are laughable. Just full of tat.

Good morening.
There's a printer I've been looking at. It's been on for £34.00 on and off for the past few weeks and most definitely for the past 10 days.

It's still on for £34.00 today. The only difference is, it's got a 'black Friday deal' label added on now

39064612-nhMeZ.jpg
Depends what you want, I bought few bits in warehouse sale and lightening deals.
Lmao people say this every year. The truth is, these deals are all rubbish, every year. The best that happens is a few Xbox bundles but nothing else. I've purchased probably less than 5 items in total ever on Black Friday because of how awful and overhyped the deals are.
Edited by: "sAmeri" 22nd Nov
It was the same last year with rubbish deals. Will have a look in their warehouse as they might have something I want
The pressure sprayer I bought 2 years ago for £7, not on-sale, is on offer on a Black Friday ticket for £9
AMaky22/11/2019 09:32

Depends what you want, I bought few bits in warehouse sale and lightening …Depends what you want, I bought few bits in warehouse sale and lightening deals.

What! Is slim fast on offer?
Black Friday in my opinion is over hyped, I think you find much better deals at other times throughout the year.

I was however pleasantly surprised by some of Zalando reductions in the cyber deal which I am assuming is their Black Friday / Cyber Monday offering just early.

39080470-nnKPr.jpg
This particular deal was very good

hotukdeals.com/dea…253

I suspect they might keep adding new items.

hotukdeals.com/dea….uk
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 23rd Nov
Theres been nothing amazing.. was hoping for repeat of the nowtv deal i bought last year at least
AMaky23/11/2019 01:34

how very rude of you

Perhaps you may have misconstrued my reply, but then again I may have misconstrued your response!
compadre23/11/2019 09:21

Perhaps you may have misconstrued my reply, but then again I may have …Perhaps you may have misconstrued my reply, but then again I may have misconstrued your response!

lol it was 2am
I used to love Amazon's BF lightning deals about 6-7 years ago when they had some genuinely good bargains amongst the tat, you literally had to be primed and ready to click straightaway to have a chance of getting a deal.

Then Black Friday became an actual thing in the UK and now it's all just cack.
Meh because it's not black friday yet...
And now

39198124-CVDqM.jpg

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants