Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Amazon blink xt2 cameras

Posted 24th Nov
Saw these in the Black Friday sale: All-new Blink XT2 | Outdoor/Indoor Smart Security Camera with Cloud Storage, 2-Way Audio, 2-Year Battery Life | 1-Camera System amazon.co.uk/dp/…B0H

The price of the unit with an echo dot is the same as the price of the unit by itself. Is there any reason why you would buy one without the dot? Am I missing something here?

Advice from anyone who has one would be good. Thanks.
Community Updates

Groups

2 Comments
I think it is an offer from Blink atm giving a free echo dot. The other option is the normal priced one, so yes, in this case it would be silly not to take up the offer with the echo dot if you are buying one. I guess someone may not have any need for an echo dot and just purchase without it.
dealtime24/11/2019 22:46

I think it is an offer from Blink atm giving a free echo dot. The other …I think it is an offer from Blink atm giving a free echo dot. The other option is the normal priced one, so yes, in this case it would be silly not to take up the offer with the echo dot if you are buying one. I guess someone may not have any need for an echo dot and just purchase without it.

Thanks. Went through with the sale and it loaded the Echo Dot in the basket as a bundled item. Result.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants