Amazon bogof hd dvd offer last month (around 14th June)

Anyone else got all their Harry Potter hd dvds as part of the bogoff offer @ Amazon?
I've recieved two so far, but have had 3 or 4 emails changing the delivery dates, latest one today:
We are sorry to report that the following items have been delayed:

Daniel Radcliffe (Actor), et al "Harry Potter And The Philosopher's
Stone [HD DVD] [2001]" [HD DVD]
Estimated arrival date: 24/07/08 - 30/07/08
Daniel Radcliffe (Actor), et al "Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of
Azkaban [HD DVD] [2004]" [HD DVD]
Daniel Radcliffe (Actor), et al "Harry Potter And The Chamber Of
Secrets [HD DVD] [2002]" [HD DVD]

Is this just happening to me?

8 Comments

i only received two as well. Received the same email as you about the others being delayed. Strange seeing as they are (or were last time i looked) in stock on their site

Original Poster

cheers for your input pk2007 - at least it's not just me then.
shame the HP films aren't at £2.99, or else I would be going elsewhere for them.

J9STL;2548797

cheers for your input pk2007 - at least it's not just me then. shame the … cheers for your input pk2007 - at least it's not just me then. shame the HP films aren't at £2.99, or else I would be going elsewhere for them.

Was thinking the same myself with the hmv dvds being so cheap. Hope they will drop yet

Got my goblet of fire ones but the problem was they charged me full price and not buy one get one free and despite emails and phone calls with them promising to sort it they dont.

ryouga;2549623

Got my goblet of fire ones but the problem was they charged me full price … Got my goblet of fire ones but the problem was they charged me full price and not buy one get one free and despite emails and phone calls with them promising to sort it they dont.

Thats a shame. The others i ordered all came through at the discounted prices

uugh, check yout emails

my order for 5 harry potters and 300 was £20.91 (email confirmation says it too)

but when i checked online in amazons site, i tsays £30.26

sons of....

im on the phone to them at this minute

i received 2 harrypotters and 300

but the other 3 harry potters are to be dispatched, maybe today i think?

still on the phone with them

Same here though with a better final outcome. See my separate post for details:

hotukdeals.com/ite…th/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …88152
    2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
    4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions