Amazon box content

Posted 31st Dec 2019
good morning guys. I need a little help. does anyone know which Amazon product it does come in this package? thanks!

3378236.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
If the boxes are returns for refunds, they will contain that unique product often found by Amazon's returns department: Amazon Air.
10 Comments
If the boxes are returns for refunds, they will contain that unique product often found by Amazon's returns department: Amazon Air.
AndyRoyd31/12/2019 09:39

If the boxes are returns for refunds, they will contain that unique …If the boxes are returns for refunds, they will contain that unique product often found by Amazon's returns department: Amazon Air.

That's nice, but no..they are not opened.
ANG9431/12/2019 09:40

Scan the barcode.
The pic is from one website. I don't have the product with me.
Actual link - johnpyeauctions.co.uk/lot…o=5

It looks like the box says "Amazon power adapter"

You covered this when you circled it OP
ANG9431/12/2019 09:40

Have you been to the auction to check?
Those large labels with the four big numbers are what Amazon puts on un-sellable returns before they're returned to the seller. You might find some are fulling working, but customers have checked the right boxes to get free returns, but I'd expect most if not all to be faulty - as with anything at John Pye.
rogan179131/12/2019 09:51

Actual link - …Actual link - https://www.johnpyeauctions.co.uk/lot_details.asp?l=1&lotid=5867980&pageno=5It looks like the box says "Amazon power adapter" You covered this when you circled it OP

I've never really looked at public auctions other than eBay so now have yet another website to monitor for bargains thanks for the link.
The 4 white items are echo flex nightlights so I wondered if the top items are echo flexes but I've just watched an unboxing video and it seems they don't come in a box like this.. So I reckon they're power adaptors for echo products, not sure which ones though. Might be worth a punt at the current price but not much more I'd say.
You can pick up a bargain, but expect most things to be faulty in some way. Furniture to be damaged, etc. There's a reason most of these things end up where they do.
Well OP did you win the auction?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions