Amazon buyer problem

I recently purchased a dvd from amazon for a measly £11.24 and its not much i know but i still havent recieved it and its now been 2 weeks .
the seller said they have sent a royal mail claim form out but i thought it was the sellers responsibility and not mine.?

6 Comments

VeryVery

I recently purchased a dvd from amazon for a measly £11.24 and its not … I recently purchased a dvd from amazon for a measly £11.24 and its not much i know but i still havent recieved it and its now been 2 weeks .the buyer said they have sent a royal mail claim form out but i thought it was the sellers responsibility and not mine.?

eh?

did you purchase a DVD via amazon?
or who is 'the buyer'?
Surely if you bought it, you are the buyer???

Original Poster

yeah seller my mistake, I purchased a 2 disc dvd set from amazon but like i said, The Seller has stated that its my respnsibility to claim my money back from the PO, surely i should be refunded and the buyer then does the claim?

VeryVery

yeah seller my mistake, I purchased a 2 disc dvd set from amazon but like … yeah seller my mistake, I purchased a 2 disc dvd set from amazon but like i said, The Seller has stated that its my respnsibility to claim my money back from the PO, surely i should be refunded and the buyer then does the claim?

It's their responsibility definitely. I'd contact amazon about it :thumbsup:

Person who sends anything and it gets lost as to make the claim,not the buyer.

If you're having no joy with the seller have a read here :

amazon.co.uk/gp/…571

Original Poster

ThankYou for your help, Seems like im safe, I'll keep you guy's updated.

222.=22j=y22=y2j
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846178
    2. Find out how good your GP surgery is67
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
    4. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22

See more discussions