Amazon cancels the Eyepet preorder :(

Got an email from Amazon to say their cancelling the preorder of eyepet with the camera
i'm not a happy bunny

11 Comments

Arrrrrggggg ***** Amazon, they took their time cancelling this will have to order from else where.

Original Poster

JAYKAY72;6142046

Arrrrrggggg ***** Amazon, they took their time cancelling this will have … Arrrrrggggg ***** Amazon, they took their time cancelling this will have to order from else where.

i know! :x will have to find that play.com deal for it on here!

Banned

It Says The Product Has Been Discontinued Considering That It Has Never Even Been On Sale Yet, I Got The Same Email No Longer Shopping With Amazon Now

Original Poster

Angelstar;6142089

http://hotukdeals.com/item/463855/pre-order-eyepet-includes-playstati/is … http://hotukdeals.com/item/463855/pre-order-eyepet-includes-playstati/is this it xxx

yups!

missp27;6142114

yups!

ok :thumbsup: xxx

Original Poster

Angelstar;6142115

ok :thumbsup: xxx

oo price on play is now £29.99 xx

missp27;6142153

oo price on play is now £29.99 xx

great lol xxx

Banned

got it preordered and extra £5 spend not much per say shame on amazon grrr lol

[COLOR="Red"]£29.85[/COLOR] shopto shopto.net/PS3…up:
If you pre-order "EyePet (includes PlayStation Eye Camera & Magic Card)" before 12pm on 28/10/2009 we will guarantee that you will receive it by the release date of 30/10/2009, if you do not receive it we will compensate you with £3.00 on your shopto account (Terms and Conditions apply).

Just got my cancellation notice. I have sent them an email asking how an order that was taken as a pre-order and not due to be available until November can be cancelled in August as discontinued?

Not really expecting or even wanting a reply but I felt I had to say something.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3341203
    2. What is there free to do in your town?1423
    3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…68
    4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions