Amazon chat

Found 27th Nov 2017
Hi folks,

I purchased a couple of moto g5 phones from Amazon warehouse which were delivered today. Both phones are in not bad condition, but both are missing the head phones and I want to get in touch with amazon.

What's the best way to do it, I though there was a chat option but I just can't find it anywhere.

Can someone put me out of my misery and tell me how to find the chat option, or is the only option to phone them?

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
I don't think there is a chat option. I'd give them a ring anyway, they are very helpful on the phone.
I can never find the chat from their website but I just Google amazon chat when I want to use the Web chat & have been able to find it that way.

Sorry on mobile so can't link but hopefully you can find it that way.
Original Poster
Pantheria3 m ago

I can never find the chat from their website but I just Google amazon chat …I can never find the chat from their website but I just Google amazon chat when I want to use the Web chat & have been able to find it that way.Sorry on mobile so can't link but hopefully you can find it that way.

I've tried google and it seems to be running me round in circles so I've had no luck so far, it would be great if someone could give me idiot proof instructions. I'm sure it wasn't this difficult before.

Thank you for getting back to me though, much appreciated.
You could try, What was the condition advertised

Last time i bought a “used” phone off amazon that didnt have headphones, they said it was due to hygenic reasons.

They extended my prime for a month, but wouldnt compensate for the cost of headphones.
chimp14uk13 m ago

I don't think there is a chat option. I'd give them a ring anyway, they …I don't think there is a chat option. I'd give them a ring anyway, they are very helpful on the phone.

There is a chat option - it usally appears when your signed in and gone through the options of the order you want to chat about andwhy you need to contact amazon
1) Scroll to bottom of Amazon homepage, click help in bottom right
2) Scroll to bottom of next page and click 'Need more Help'
3) On menu to right choose 'Contact Us'
4) Scroll to bottom of page, click 'Make a Selection' button and choose 'Other order issues'
5) On next selection button choose 'something else'
6) You should now have buttons appear for email, phone or chat
Original Poster
Uridium10 m ago

1) Scroll to bottom of Amazon homepage, click help in bottom right2) …1) Scroll to bottom of Amazon homepage, click help in bottom right2) Scroll to bottom of next page and click 'Need more Help'3) On menu to right choose 'Contact Us'4) Scroll to bottom of page, click 'Make a Selection' button and choose 'Other order issues'5) On next selection button choose 'something else'6) You should now have buttons appear for email, phone or chat

Finally found it, I'm onto chat now, boy they don't make it easy to find do they ?
I don't think Moto phones supplied by Amazon have headphones in the box.

I had 3 Moto G4 Plus from them a couple of months ago and none were supplied.

However other retailers do supply them.
Original Poster
Bingstroller6 m ago

I don't think Moto phones supplied by Amazon have headphones in the box.I …I don't think Moto phones supplied by Amazon have headphones in the box.I had 3 Moto G4 Plus from them a couple of months ago and none were supplied. However other retailers do supply them.

I think they might as one of the amazon warehouse phones I looked at said the head phones were missing so I deliberately didn't chose that one. I looked online at what's in the box and headphones are mentioned / shown in the package so I presumed they should be there. Unless they were removed for hygiene reasons.
Original Poster
All done and dusted thank you all for your help. I'd never have found the chat option without Uridium's step by step / idiot's guide instructions.

I received a discount / partial refund for the missing parts and I'll buy new ones to put in the box to make it complete again as both phones I bought were gifts.

The folks on this website are so helpful and I'd hope I can return the favour at some point to another member if not you guys / ladies above.
Original Poster
Caroline_19931 h, 4 m ago

You could try, What was the condition advertisedLast time i bought a …You could try, What was the condition advertisedLast time i bought a “used” phone off amazon that didnt have headphones, they said it was due to hygenic reasons. They extended my prime for a month, but wouldnt compensate for the cost of headphones.

Both phones were described as Like New, one was supposed to be bashed box only, both boxes were pristine condition, delivery parcel not so though.

I think it helped my case when I said there was another listing which said headphones missing and I deliberately chose a dearer option so would get the ear phones.

The agent was lovely, no idea where she was based, but very helpful. Refund back to my card in 5-7 days and I'll keep an eye out for some other headphones, but if anyone here can recommend any.......
Well done!
At the end of the day you can only ask - and its obviously paid off.
It's even easier if you use the app

See here, someone asked the other day...
hotukdeals.com/dis…776
My Moto Z didn't come with any headphones and that was brand new. I think some manufacturers don't bother including them now.
cheekyweegit10 h, 29 m ago

Both phones were described as Like New, one was supposed to be bashed box …Both phones were described as Like New, one was supposed to be bashed box only, both boxes were pristine condition, delivery parcel not so though.I think it helped my case when I said there was another listing which said headphones missing and I deliberately chose a dearer option so would get the ear phones.The agent was lovely, no idea where she was based, but very helpful. Refund back to my card in 5-7 days and I'll keep an eye out for some other headphones, but if anyone here can recommend any.......

Yes people like to slate amazon (for many reasons, some valid) but there customer service is top notch. One of the reasons I prefer to purchase from Amazon even if it sometimes costs a little more than ebay
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants