Amazon codes?

Found 12th Oct 2017
Some amazon posts with codes are allowed, others deleted, what's the score?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
Welcome to the ambiguity of hukd.
Might not just be unique to the product, but also to each individual seller - maybe hukd wants to avoid that confusion?
Edited by: "xsor" 12th Oct 2017
Some amazon sellers, since the stopping of reviews in return for discounts/free products are now targeting the likes of HUKD posters to "post deals" in return for discounted/free products. One method of tracking is also via a unique discount code which is not normally displayed on the Amazon webpage unlike other discount codes.
Upon saying that the example of the post from above I feel should not have be allowed, if you look at the posters history, they quite often have posted alot of items from the same seller on Amazon.
Another reason discount codes sometimes are used is to stop you/other sites being able to scrape for price history of the product.
I've posted one myself before which was allowed, though the discount code was one of those clicky ones on the actual product page, like sometimes you see the ones offering x discount if buying something else off them. Guessing that's the difference as anyone can see that code.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants